• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some of them "Patisms" you use in your day-to-day life?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'm not a faggot, so no.

I do use pig as a kind of anti-inspiration though. I'm about 5 years younger than him and I look at every aspect of his life and think "as long as I'm not living in that house/married to that ugly pig/making that little money/addicted to social media like that" in 5 years, I'm good.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
I always tell people "I'm into thingsss."

[checks notes] I do tweet out my weekly pay check to the internet, however never show proof and never show the check so you can see its in my big boy name and not my lesbian mama wifes.

I text "I know, bud."

"This is not how any of this worktssss, child."

When I am really brooding "SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. MOUTHFFFF. CHILD!"

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
We have an upcoming work meeting and I told my boss “I’m looking forward to what happens nexssstt” which is the only time I’ve said a patism in real life. He just replied “Yeah it will be good to go see what’s coming up in 2022.”. I got faawkin heated when I let it slip.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
We have an upcoming work meeting and I told my boss “I’m looking forward to what happens nexssstt” which is the only time I’ve said a patism in real life. He just replied “Yeah it will be good to go see what’s coming up in 2022.”. I got faawkin heated when I let it slip.
Fawwwkk. You must have been brooooding at yourself after that huh? Hope you were able to stay sober through these troubling times. I know its been 30 years, but still.