• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some evil things you’ve done in your life?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I made a guy my sidekick/butler for a while in high school but I never actually liked him and just took advantage of him and manipulated him into doing fucked up, detrimental shit for my entertainment. He ended up slighting me in a minor way so I ruined his life to the point that he had to switch schools. He turned Mormon and has a family now. Once every couple years I'll like something on his or his wife's Facebook just so he knows I'm still watching and I can ruin his life again whenever I feel like it. The fucking guy probably has nightmares about me. I don't feel bad for a single thing I did to the kid to this day. I laugh when I think about it. It's really been my only foray into sociopathy and it turns out I'm super fucking good at it.

If you've ever seen the movie Filth, the relationship between McAvoy and his little buddy reminded me a lot of the way I fucked with this kid.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I made a guy my sidekick/butler for a while in high school but I never actually liked him and just took advantage of him and manipulated him into doing fucked up, detrimental shit for my entertainment. He ended up slighting me in a minor way so I ruined his life to the point that he had to switch schools.
I need more deets

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
ME: Threw a deck of cards, spilled some chips, stomped on a cake, smashed a pinball machine, tore off a wig, broke a guitar, ripped up a few books, tossed one at the door, spilled some mustard, ahhh. Couple otha things. You know. The whole sex in a chuch ting. The Mayor ting. The homeless Chawlie ting. You know... People KNOW who WE are. Believe it or not. Whatever.

Forum Clout
There's an asshole at work who was cheating on his pregnant with 2 other women including the wife of another co-worker. Now normally I wouldn't really give a shit but he would brag about banging our co-workers wife plus hit up other guys wives on Facebook talking shit and trying to hook up with them including my then wife which was how I found out when she showed me the messages.One day while he was walking in front of me his cellphone fell out of his pocket as he was putting it away. I picked it up and since it was still unlocked I took a screenshot of a dick pic and messages he sent to another girl. I then started a group chat with his wife, mother and the other girls he was banging and sent the screenshot from his phone. Right after that I threw his phone into a tank holding 3 million gallons of wastewater so there was no way he could find out what happened. He spent the rest of the day going crazy trying to figure out where he left his phone with no clue of the shit storm that was waiting for him when he would get home. About 6 months later when we took the tank out of service we were able to find the phone and we put it on his car seat. By that time he was divorced and living with some fat pig. He moved to Florida with her a couple of months later.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I can't think of anything evil. i have acted like a Norton Diva sometimes but seriously can't think of anything evil.

Oh i have done this to a guy in middle school, thank god he had no injuries but i felt really bad in the moment. His ass slammed straight to the floor and he started crying pretty bad.

Damn I remember when this big kid Dustin who was like 20 in high school was about to sit down with his breakfast and someone pulled his chair. He fell on his ass and all of his food fell on him. He jumped up and said "HA HA HA VERY FUNNY. EVERYONE LAUGH!" as most of us nervously sat there knowing he was fucking PISSED.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I’ve told quite a few third world prostitutes/regular girls after a few visits that im moving there and want to have kids, of course they want a white seed, so we’d fuck no bag for a while and bust inside them, then I’d throw out my sim card and leave the country a few days later
I burst out laughing at this. When you get married with a kid go back and visit them and your little bastards Madame Butterfly style.

Only actual evil thing I’ve done is cheating and I truly regret it to the point I’ll get pangs of guilt thinking about it. Oh and one in school when I was 12 I pissed on an ant hill then got the only black kid in the school to play with the mud without telling him it was made with piss. I don’t think it was a racial thing in any way, he was just unlucky.

I actually got in trouble because a teacher had seen me pissing. She told me off saying that it was a private act and that even her and her husband didn’t see each other pee. I remember thinking 1: thank god she only saw me pissing. 2: why wouldn’t you want to see your wife pee.

Last edited: