• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some evil things you’ve done in your life?

G

A couple years back I used to make instagram/facebook anon accounts as random girls and message people from highschool that were married/in serious relationships and say
“Hey just fyi your ( bf/gf) slept with (mutual friend) last month. Don’t be angry but it’s on my conscious.

In college i used to deliver pizza for a while and there was always a few customers in the historical black college on the other side of town that would get $50 worth of stuff and leave zero tip, i would open a pizza and spit on it and wipe the spit around with my finger so they couldn’t see it

There was this annoying guy in my frat i just didn’t like for whatever reason so I made a grindr profile of him, messaged everyguy on the app and sooner or later word got back to the frat, we had a giant sit down without him and were like “wtf is he a fag?” And a couple guys confronted him and he was like wtf? No and the rest of the time there most guys avoided him because they thought he was DL

I’ve told quite a few third world prostitutes/regular girls after a few visits that im moving there and want to have kids, of course they want a white seed, so we’d fuck no bag for a while and bust inside them, then I’d throw out my sim card and leave the country a few days later. This one girl in mexico even had her mom make a special pregnancy drink she drank before we fucked, she had candles and everything lit, i wonder what she’s up to now

Now point your finger and say “hey, that’s the bad guy!” I’ll talk to st peter myself i guess

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
In college i used to deliver pizza for a while and there was always a few customers in the historical black college on the other side of town that would get $50 worth of stuff and leave zero tip, i would open a pizza and spit on it and wipe the spit around with my finger so they couldn’t see it
Delivering mexican food was my first job in High School, I'd open people's food and take just a taste of bits of steak and chicken then close the containers back up :brothaman_sm:

G

I don’t think i’ve ever done anything truly evil in my life. It’s mostly just emotional stuff, like ghosting and ignoring a girl that was really into me in high school. I still think about that sometimes and feel terrible about it. I’ve hurt people, not physically but emotionally.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
When I was about 20 I met a lass from Canada on yahoo messenger. She had some condition where she’d get tumours on her bones or some shit but basically when I knew her she couldn’t leave the house much. Her gay friend guilted me into an online relationship with her which basically consisted of her coming on webcam and fucking herself with a candle whilst I’d fuck off and make a cup of coffee or let my friends from a wrestling message board log in on my account to watch her
0B4CFFF0-5815-4911-B93A-7B1EE5668C42.jpeg

G

When I was about 20 I met a lass from Canada on yahoo messenger. She had some condition where she’d get tumours on her bones or some shit but basically when I knew her she couldn’t leave the house much. Her gay friend guilted me into an online relationship with her which basically consisted of her coming on webcam and fucking herself with a candle whilst I’d fuck off and make a cup of coffee or let my friends from a wrestling message board log in on my account to watch her
What'd you do with the coffee?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This one guy used to make fun of me and my friends in high school all the time andI hated him so much that I got two other guys to print off copies of his social media pages where he dirted on a bunch of teachers and dumped thousands of them all over the school. He was a straight A student and was in a bunch of the gifted classes so it caught the school off guard.

He left school and the last thing I heard about him was that he had a threesome with another guy.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I can't think of anything evil. i have acted like a Norton Diva sometimes but seriously can't think of anything evil.

Oh i have done this to a guy in middle school, thank god he had no injuries but i felt really bad in the moment. His ass slammed straight to the floor and he started crying pretty bad.

Forum Clout
Me and a friend went on an egging spree first week of college. I was perched on the third floor of a stairwell at an apartment complex and I see this sorority girl walking down below. She's a good 100 feet away. I hurl a fastball not thinking I'd hit her but I nailed her right in the chest, perfect shot. She screamed and I still feel bad about that... even though it's not evil per se it's burned into my memory as a standout scumbag move.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Pretty sure I was one of the big reasons why some insane, unstable borderline personality broad killed herself.

Still proud of that one.

When I was a kid there were a few incidents with some of there neighborhood cats and the like. Not so proud of that but just kid stuff.

Stealing, shoplifting etc etc.

Also one time I sent a text to an accomplished musician and airborne veteran (9 months distinguished service). Truly evil.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
In my mid 20's. Over summer time. I was banging another guys chick. Alcohol & Amphetamine (Speed) was are vice.

The real evil part was. I became kinda friends with the guy. Just for the added danger that I was fucking his girl. It was Richard Gere villainy. Like Internal Affairs.

I was a huge cunt back then. I do regret doing that.

Forum Clout
I once took several more paper towels at the rec center bathroom than I needed (by accident), so I put the excess ones back in the dispenser. However, my hands were still somewhat wet at that point and someone may have pulled semi-wet napkins for their hands when they were expecting dry ones. In hindsight, I should have set the extras aside as I fully dried my hands, but I was in a rush because my wife was in labor.

Forum Clout
Dude I played little league baseball with had apparently written all these love letters/sexual fantasy stories to all the hot girls in junior high but never gave them to them, just had them in a drawer in his room. Another friend we played baseball with but who went to a different school found those letters and stole them and gave them to me.

Fast forward to high school and I stopped hanging out with the dude, he was just a loser. He did something to piss me off, I can't even remember what, so I made a bunch of copies of those letters and scattered them around the school. Of course copies make it into the hands of all those hot girls who were disgusted and freaked out.

Kid finished the semester and then his dad 'got transferred to another city.' Never saw the dude again.

Monk

Forum Clout
I've always been the one who comes up with the heinous ideas then I'd get someone else to do it so I wouldn't get in trouble. One of my favorites was in Jr. High after the urinal deuce episode of South Park aired, I convinced Wade Paustian to shit in a urinal in one of the boys' bathrooms. To this day I have no idea why he did it but instead of shitting in the urinal, he decided to drop a little steak nugget in one of the soap dispensers. I wish I could have been there to see the reaction of the adult who discovered it. The sight of his little turd in the soap dispenser is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.