• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We’ve been taking it too easy on this guy, he’s comfortable making a comeback

G

[MEDIA=youtube]Sv1vSMMPtQ8[/MEDIA]

This is pretty funny. Also, Im fully convinced that @RobertMewler is Redbars hole. Listen to that giggle
Fuck did that destroy my ribs. His futile attempt to slide oiled dough off of the wood. This would be a perfectly fine video if he titled it “Trying to cook pizza for the first time”. Why try to educate people on something you have seemingly never done before

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I think the last bit of OnA related content I ever enjoyed was the Fixing Joe live where Artie and Jim just trashed him for an hour and he had a meltdown. Then he uploaded the show behind a paywall, everyone who cohosted got pissed because nobody would ever see it, then he deleted it, then he got pissed off that people were bootlegging it, then he made it free and reuploaded it, then he deleted it again.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I think the last bit of OnA related content I ever enjoyed was the Fixing Joe live where Artie and Jim just trashed him for an hour and he had a meltdown. Then he uploaded the show behind a paywall, everyone who cohosted got pissed because nobody would ever see it, then he deleted it, then he got pissed off that people were bootlegging it, then he made it free and reuploaded it, then he deleted it again.
And while getting roasted he unironically goes “Oh yeah well none of you can keep a woman” at the fucking comedy cellar

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I changed my mind, I want the retarded bliss of crazy pills.
116DD8A0-A35B-416C-882F-049D65EF8BF4.jpeg

9FEBDF95-0105-4895-B0A7-789E07D3260F.jpeg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
wasn't that the one where jimmy recoiled like a fag when a beer was being passed in front of him

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
wasn't that the one where jimmy recoiled like a fag when a beer was being passed in front of him
Correct. Joe was right with what he said. He was on a stage with a bunch of faggot losers. The problem is, he was on a comedy stage. With people funnier than him. To the Norton point, the fact he pretended to be so shocked a beer came across him, proves he’s the best actor in the world. He’s convinced himself he’s not Chip Chipperson.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Correct. Joe was right with what he said. He was on a stage with a bunch of faggot losers. The problem is, he was on a comedy stage. With people funnier than him. To the Norton point, the fact he pretended to be so shocked a beer came across him, proves he’s the best actor in the world. He’s convinced himself he’s not Chip Chipperson.
Only Artie No-Nose can make Joey Medication and Flat Broke Geno tolerable

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Thank god there's a nasal voiced jew to give me a play-by-play on things I can clearly see for myself.
I understand the sentiment but redbar has done some funny as fuck matarese shit. Redbar is his own worst enemy: In addition to being an obvious weird motherfucker, he stretches his shows out for a retardedly long time and his appeal suffers big time

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I understand the sentiment but redbar has done some funny as fuck matarese shit. Redbar is his own worst enemy: In addition to being an obvious weird motherfucker, he stretches his shows out for a retardedly long time and his appeal suffers big time
I’m a Red Bar simp. Something about the way he can spend hours analyzing a 20 second clip because some comedians TV has a 2 inch bezel really finds the chink in my rib’s armor. Maybe I’m a psychopath.

Forum Clout
Yeah if he could figure out how to edit himself into 20-ish minute chunks, he'd be huge.

Forum Clout
His "big break" of Americas Got Talent probably really fucked with him. He did one decent set and the show celebrates him, but it was really just to make a quick feel-good story of this sad sack dad. Then he does a second, similar set and gets canned because the showrunners decided he'd wore out his usefulness. It must've fueled his delusion that he's on the cusp of greatness.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
His "big break" of Americas Got Talent probably really fucked with him. He did one decent set and the show celebrates him, but it was really just to make a quick feel-good story of this sad sack dad. Then he does a second, similar set and gets canned because the showrunners decided he'd wore out his usefulness. It must've fueled his delusion that he's on the cusp of greatness.
He did the same with Sebastian boopity boppity or whatever the fuck his name his. He got to open for him, and killed to a bunch of dumb Italians. For some reason in Joe’s mind that meant he had to lead an Italian revolution. He wants fame, but can’t even handle minor fame for 5 seconds well.