• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We’ve been taking it too easy on this guy, he’s comfortable making a comeback

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, Joe. I thought maybe he had learned something after talking to porsalin. Everything you just fucking showed, was something a normal person thinks every fucking day. Not anything that needs “fixing”. What needs fixing is the fact you are trying this again for the 8th fucking time. God he is such a fucking retard.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
7C53A5B2-160E-42E6-9DD2-25FB73A5EE1A.jpeg

Forum Clout
I never want Joe to stop making comebacks.

His deluded belief that making the smallest tweak to the same idea the public has already rejected over and over again will somehow be the key to rejuvenating his career is almost so pathetic it's charming.

Ironically, watching this aging man abandon all dignity as he desperately chases an industry that passed him by a decade ago actually is Joe's greatest contribution to comedy, he just can't monetize or be respected for it.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Joe is completely self-obsessed.

So the podcast will just be about people coming on and discussing all of the minutiae of his life and helping him through it? Because every successful talk program ever has been about the guests and what they are up to.

You aren’t interesting, Joe.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout

His deluded belief that making the smallest tweak to the same idea the public has already rejected over and over again will somehow be the key to rejuvenating his career is almost so pathetic it's charming.

Ironically, watching this aging man abandon all dignity as he desperately chases an industry that passed him by a decade ago actually is Joe's greatest contribution to comedy, he just can't monetize or be respected for it.
To be honest, he makes a perfectly fine living on the road and as an opener. He opened for that Sebastian guy at the garden, which most comics would kill to be able to do.
Plus, his wife makes bank which allows him to work solely for his own self fulfillment.
This guy has absolutely nothing to complain about yet his whole schtick is having all these fawkin issues. It bugs me.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

One of the best things was when he had his wife on. Joe didn’t understand everyone likes his wife because she’s smart, and doesn’t indulge his bull shit. He then notices his uptick in views, and tells her “They like you on da pawdkahhsst”, which she then refutes because she also understands why everyone likes her. He’s had (even if they’re faggots) legitimate stand ups, like Artie, Big Jay, Brennan, say he’s a great stand up, and say he doesn’t need to do social media shit. No one but him understands why he’s so insistent on it. He’s a good guy, just incredibly dumb and will always make excuses for himself. It’s remarkable, and remarkably funny.

G

I need fixing Josh! Fix me!
What did God say when he made the first nigger? Oops burnt another one!
Why did all the niggers die in Vietnam? When the sarge said get down they all started dancin!
I'm a proud boy now. Uhuru!
Do you have the pre-requisite anus mouth?