• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"We're still supposed to just nose down and go to the office"

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
"We are working harder than ever," he tweeted from under a pink afghan on his couch.

If you're a low skill corporate drone working for a company that wrings the maximum amount of productivity out of you, that's your fault. Find a hustle and get cream. My boy started a lawn care business 10 years ago with a riding mower and a trailer. He owns a fucking helicopter now.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I can't even imagine how exhausting it is to force these kind of histrionics day in and day out. A 17 year old who was attacked and panicked being acquitted is equivalent to the possibility of someone starting WW3 in the mind of this fat imbecile.

"We are working harder than ever," he tweeted from under a pink afghan on his couch.

For such a big successful boy who earns way more than everyone here combined he sure does hate rich people.

Username

Forum Clout
Pat can go to Chicago for a night, a bar everyday “to work” and travel to a packers game.

People shouldn’t be going to work though, unless you work anywhere Pat wants to go. If I was scared of COVID I’d prefer to go to work in an office rather than a bar. Especially a bar Pat frequents.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
He's full of shit and bar food. A guy who doesn't even care about his only child doesn't care about the world.

Last edited: