• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"We're still supposed to just nose down and go to the office"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Piggy isn't liking how the Rittenhouse thing is panning out.

112.png

What office? You haven't worked in over a decade you fat fuck.

G

So he supports unchecked immigration pouring over the Texas border but when it's being orchestrated by Putin in Eastern Europe it's nefarious? A conscious effort to "trigger a humanitarian crisis"? The good news is the Polish troops will probably open fire when push comes to shove. What will Fat Faggot Who Solely Relies On The News To Tell Him What To Think say then?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
An unarmed black man was killed in his very own town, by a white man, in a politically motivated killing. Bitch Tits hasn't said one single word about that, but try and get him to shut up about Kyle Rittenhouse justifiably killing a pedophile and a domestic abuser who pursued and attacked him.

Why does Patrick S Tomlinson hate black people? And why is he ok with white people killing black people? Silence is violence!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
"We are working harder than ever," he tweeted from under a pink afghan on his couch.

Economic inequality is insane, granted. It sucks if you have a job. But what other time in American history would Pat be able to exist so comfortably as a layabout? Not in the heyday of welfare, that was always meant for single mothers.

Pat has mammies, but he is no mother.

G

Economic inequality is insane, granted. It sucks if you have a job. But what other time in American history would Pat be able to exist so comfortably as a layabout? Not in the heyday of welfare, that was always meant for single mothers.

Pat has mammies, but he is no mother.
Exactly.

In the Depression, Fat would have died. In the US heyday of the 1950s, he would have been an outcast. Not smart enough to be a tier 1 success, not hard-working enough to be a house and 2 cars in the garage worker success story, not talented enough to be a McCarthy blacklist creative.

In the 60s he would've been that fat guy who's killed in the first scene of Platoon, not knowing his gal Lucy Jean is getting porked by Big Jon back home.

70s-80s Fat is on the breadlines. 90s aren't looking good either. It's only the over-pumped NASDAQ of the last 20 years that allow pieces of shit like him to exist. But the party's almost over. I'm so glad I'm all paid off property wise and have invested in land and water rights.

G

70s-80s Fat is on the breadlines. 90s aren't looking good either. It's only the over-pumped NASDAQ of the last 20 years that allow pieces of shit like him to exist. But the party's almost over. I'm so glad I'm all paid off property wise and have invested in land and water rights.
Seriously, there are so many lazy faggots like Pat who are in for a rude wake up call. I wish I had decided to get I to my current job field when I was 18. I'd probably have a big farm or something paid off by now

Username

Forum Clout
What’s his point? People with office jobs in the USA shouldn’t have to go to work,because Steve Bannon was arrested,some teenager isn’t going to jail,and Russia blew up a satellite?

He mentioned a thousand COVID deaths a day at the end because no one cares much about COVID anymore. Most normal people just want to move on.

I’d image on an average day more than 1000 people in the US die in car accidents maybe I’m wrong but I’m sure it’s close. Yet safe isn’t Pats speed and he’s recently been convicted for speeding. According to him though no one should drive to the office tomorrow because that Rittenhouse kid might not get found guilty,also Putin and Belarus child.

He’s a feckless moron who lives in poverty so he really wants everyone in the same boat with him. Normal people want to work Pat. They have families to feed and don’t want to live off the government dole like you and your worthless wife. This cunt wants Covid to last forever so he can justify the fact he does nothing all day.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I can't help but notice his comment about food that he tried to sneak in there. What turkey shortage? Our local grocery store has one of those "rewards points" deals and one of the options is a free turkey, like every year.

Oh, I get it. It only seems like there aren't enough turkeys to greedy, fat, gluttonous pigs.

"No, sir, it's almost Thanksgiving. You cannot buy 10 whole turkeys"

"Ah. Must be a turkey shortage."