• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We're still hilarious

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
A retard larping as a 80 year old former professional wrestler calling someone out for not having a original thought, oh the irony, brother.
Big boy made a doo doo, brother!

thumbnail.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That site at its peak had some of the best moments of being a pest. Harassing other shows. Jocktobering people. My accounts from 2002 and 2009 seem to still work. Between them, a few other sites, and the Paltalk room, the show basically was going 24/7 from 2004-2014.

That being said they clearly flew too close to the sun being associated with the show and now cannot come to grips that O&A and Jimmy are losers. Anthony is a pedophile with failing network. Norton is a pedophile and ripped off the fans with a cartoon and has devolved into being a full time prop comic. And Opie is dead in obscurity broadcasting to less than a dozen people despite being a millionaire with a 10/10 wife and family.

Some people here overreact and act like O&A were never funny when they are likely the funniest show of all time in world history. But Wackbag is even more delusional and insane because they act like Anthony and Norton are still funny which is even more dishonest in my opinion.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
That site at its peak had some of the best moments of being a pest. Harassing other shows. Jocktobering people. My accounts from 2002 and 2009 seem to still work. Between them, a few other sites, and the Paltalk room, the show basically was going 24/7 from 2004-2014.

That being said they clearly flew too close to the sun being associated with the show and now cannot come to grips that O&A and Jimmy are losers. Anthony is a pedophile with failing network. Norton is a pedophile and ripped off the fans with a cartoon and has devolved into being a full time prop comic. And Opie is dead in obscurity broadcasting to less than a dozen people despite being a millionaire with a 10/10 wife and family.

Some people here overreact and act like O&A were never funny when they are likely the funniest show of all time in world history. But Wackbag is even more delusional and insane because they act like Anthony and Norton are still funny which is even more dishonest in my opinion.
I don't know why the still defend the show when the hosts turned their backs and refused to even mention the board by name after 2009ish

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I don't know why the still defend the show when the hosts turned their backs and refused to even mention the board by name after 2009ish
Part of not mentioning message boards was a Sirius-XM thing. They were forbidden from promoting or even having one their own websites. And Anthony was told not to stream from his compound from Sirius management. Satellite radio is run by complete retards.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The Nana ballwashing is particularly egregious. Their line on that is gay fucking shit: we're all just jealous obsessed neckbeards who're trying to get him in jail, AntH doesn't think of us and he wins in the end, he's still hilarious and succesful yadda yadda.

I mean, I'd be perfectly okay with them saying it isn't funny or that we're faggots. Whatever, it's their opinion. But don't say shit that's patently false. The sub was largely sympathetic to Anthony until he turned on us. He was the one who came into the sub, raging at mild criticism. He's the one who started DM'ing random ass Reddit and Twitter accounts and getting into fights. He's the one who started doxing people for the crime of mocking or disagreeing with him.

He came into this looking for a conflict and it's objectively true that he came out of that spat as the loser. The redditors didn't lose shit on the whole, while AntH lost his Twitter and permanently alienated a big chunk of his remaining fanbase and instead turned them into avid trolls. Not necessarily a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but, again, this whole thing was entirely of his own making. And it wasn't like people here were trying to ruin his life, he was doing a perfectly good job at doing that himself anyway.

So what the fuck do those guys talk about?
Unironic JoeH boomer posting mostly, by the looks of it. A lot of witless raging about libtards being literally Satan, Jan 6 and the Musk takeover are the best things ever and that sort of shit. At least we're generally able to mock both sides and enjoy the shitstorms for what they are instead of getting all gay over it.