• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We're still hilarious

Huh?

Forum Clout
Screenshots faggot, I don’t have an account
Screenshot_20221208-081741_Chrome.jpg

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Saying someone else is stuck in 05 in your post on wackbag shows Patrick S Tomlinson levels of self awareness

I used to be there you fucks, never forget the reason Reddit came into existence is because you failed at keeping Joe in line. You ballwashed so much that you actively helped create us.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Saying someone else is stuck in 05 in your post on wackbag shows Patrick S Tomlinson levels of self awareness

I used to be there you fucks, never forget the reason Reddit came into existence is because you failed at keeping Joe in line. You ballwashed so much that you actively helped create us.
They also helped crowdfund Joe's dumb podcast that went nowhere. Wackbag is pedophile central, they make all sorts of excuses for the pedo tendencies of Ant and Joe.