• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Were any of you in sped classes growing up?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
My printing is also nearly illegible, even to me. I'm physically unable to write neatly even when I write slowly. I'm able to read and understand cursive fine but I can't write it at all. Say write again.
I know someone like that. He took a bunch of those sessions and not sure if it even helped. He just got some cool putty from it.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
My printing is also nearly illegible, even to me. I'm physically unable to write neatly even when I write slowly. I'm able to read and understand cursive fine but I can't write it at all. Say write again.

If I take like 10x the amount of time to print out a paragraph it still is childlike but somewhat legible. If I have to write more than a paragraph it just ends up slipping back into looking like hieroglyphics drawn by a child with some form of chromosomal aberration.

I don't think its physically possible for me to write in cursive in a way that's legible. Even my signature is ever changing trash every time I write it. I don't even know if its taught in school anymore?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
If I take like 10x the amount of time to print out a paragraph it still is childlike but somewhat legible. If I have to write more than a paragraph it just ends up slipping back into looking like hieroglyphics drawn by child some form of chromosomal aberration.

I don't think its physically possible for me to write in cursive in a way that's legible. Even my signature is ever changing trash every time I write it.
Sounds exactly like me brotherman. There's a name for it but I'm not big on having disorders so I just say I have bad writing.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If I take like 10x the amount of time to print out a paragraph it still is childlike but somewhat legible. If I have to write more than a paragraph it just ends up slipping back into looking like hieroglyphics drawn by a child with some form of chromosomal aberration.

I don't think its physically possible for me to write in cursive in a way that's legible. Even my signature is ever changing trash every time I write it. I don't even know if its taught in school anymore?
They don't teach cursive to the point that young millenials and basically all of Gen-Z have to learn how to sign their names. There are many who have no real signature.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
They don't teach cursive to the point that young millenials and basically all of Gen-Z have to learn how to sign their names. There are many who have no real signature.
I mean I remember thinking it was stupid as fuck learning it in school but I also just rationalized anything I wasn't naturally good at as lame as fuck to protect my fragile ego.