• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We're almost certain the same people are responsible for both.

Forum Clout
I really don’t even get the point of the Torswats service it seems more like a LARP than a real money venture. If you’ve got the basic tech knowledge to get yourself crypto then you’d probably be able to figure out how to get a VPN and a throwaway number to do it yourself rather than pay money to some random Telegram user who might scam you. The people targeted by Torswats seem to be all related to Kiwifarms which means he probably just targets random people with threads there for fun. I don’t think it’s even Torswats doing this to Patrick now it’s just Jackie coordinating things for him with the promise she’ll get him major media exposure.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I really don’t even get the point of the Torswats service it seems more like a LARP than a real money venture. If you’ve got the basic tech knowledge to get yourself crypto then you’d probably be able to figure out how to get a VPN and a throwaway number to do it yourself rather than pay money to some random Telegram user who might scam you. The people targeted by Torswats seem to be all related to Kiwifarms which means he probably just targets random people with threads there for fun. I don’t think it’s even Torswats doing this to Patrick now it’s just Jackie coordinating things for him with the promise she’ll get him major media exposure.
I haven't looked at the kiwi thread in a while, but based on that it seems like a bunch of uberedgy retards looking to make a few bucks while doing what they love. Shocker. Even leaving jackie out of it, I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a complete honeypot now, if it ever wasn't.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
something else he's "relatively certain" of
View attachment 173153
even I'll admit to that one

RusCashTPona.JPG