• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Went out drinking with my job yesterday

Forum Clout
I don't really like this After Work culture. It's exhausting pretending to laugh at all the boring conversations. One guy drunk rambled to me for an hour about renovating his fucking house, and didn't take the hint that I couldn't have cared less about any of it.

However, if you don't come along every once in a while, they'll think you're a weirdo.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
its a good way to fuck co workers i guess

they can think im dwight for all i care, im not going to an after work function. take the chance i say something hilarious and get put on the pay no mind list when i need help with stuff in the future

also i got some pfg posts to make, those losers never even heard of The Virus

G

I hear enough of my coworkers' conversations about faggoty Marvel movies and redditor political talking points to know I wouldn't want to spend a millisecond with them outside of the stupid office. Why do people form their personalities around this retarded garbage? Get some character you boring fags.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I don’t drink, and not to sound like a faggot, but after being stationed in Korea, I hate American bars.

But while in military I hated having to go to bar events. If you don’t go you get shit on. If you do go, you are expected to converse and be part of the team. If you get drunk and be loud or what ever, they will use it against you in the future.

Forum Clout
Say you forgot your wallet at home and don't have an ID or cash.

You know how that goes. People will find a solution for that because they don't want to let you out of their clutches. It's like they know it isn't a good time, and so people will have to be forced along.

Anyway, we started eating at a restaurant at 6, and around 10 I thought we were going home, and kind of sighed in relief. Then some fucking guy insisted we should go to a bar, and we spent another four hours sitting around a table drinking and talking in misery.

At least now I can skip the next one with some excuse. My thoughts and prayers will be with you on the 18th brotherman.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Anyway, we started eating at a restaurant at 6, and around 10 I thought we were going home, and kind of sighed in relief. Then some fucking guy insisted we should go to a bar, and we spent another four hours sitting around a table drinking and talking in misery.
Nigga just tell him you're going home to get some shuteye. It's not like you're leaving half an hour into the whole thing, you had dinner and that's enough. Nice getting peer pressured like a 16-year-old, stupid.

Forum Clout
Nigga just tell him you're going home to get some shuteye. It's not like you're leaving half an hour into the whole thing, you had dinner and that's enough. Nice getting peer pressured like a 16-year-old, stupid.

I played ball because I wanted to create extra leeway for the next AW. Now I might even be able to skip two or three ones in a row.

G

I like drinking but a lot of the people I work with now are annoying zoomers with communications degrees so I just can’t do it.