Went on vacation with my dad

G

Not trying to be a faggot here, I'm just recommending to you brothermen. If your old man is still alive take him on a nice dude trip. Fuck the money. You'll be glad you did when he's gone. Having a week not to forget, no homo. Probably the most satisfying thing I've done in my life to date.

G

What'd you guys do?

My dad is my favorite person in the world and I never don't enjoy his company. WWAWD having an awesome dad?
Went down to Florida, sat on the beach, drank Busch light, went to spring training, March madness this weekend...I was a piece of shit as a kid and he was always a rock, behind me 100% even when he was pissed w me. Honestly since I put this together for him, I think k I can die in piece now.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I'll keep this brief...

I wish I could do that with my dad, and he'd for sure be on board with it, but my mother would shit all over the idea and try to make it about her. I took him to a Mets game the first year they played at their new toilet of a stadium, and we went to a Jets game about 10 years ago when he won tickets from work and we overall had a really good time. Some dipshit swiped my car while "merging" while leaving the Jers game and I feel like my dad and I had the most relatable moment ever between us when we both verbally attacked the guy, and his mouthy chick, for being so arrogant to just vear their car into mine and act like I was the asshole. He's declining mentally and I hope I get at least another trip of some kind with him before he's gone. He was always a bit distant growing up and my mother was a cunt to everyone in the family so it was really nice being able to, for once, being able to relate to my own flesh and blood. *sniff*

G

Not trying to be a faggot here, I'm just recommending to you brothermen. If your old man is still alive take him on a nice dude trip. Fuck the money. You'll be glad you did when he's gone. Having a week not to forget, no homo. Probably the most satisfying thing I've done in my life to date.
I take my pops to nascar races. Pretty fawkin fun.