• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp. Our cyberstalkers just made mass-shooting threats in Madison and Waukesha

Forum Clout
It’s funny he refers to his detractors here as incels when every single user here he has information on has a at the least a wife and two of them are confirmed to have kids who they are raising. Meanwhile the Pat Pack is made up of people who encourage their kids to be gender bender freaks, pedo Paul, pedo defender Hildy, probable child rapist Shane and Jackie a loser hiding from the taxman who had to take a class on parenting because the courts deemed her an unfit mother. Really makes you think 🤔 .
Not cool of him to drag his cohorts Paul and Friman. I mean, unless they chose their sexually ascetic situations for noble purposes, they are the definition of "incel".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not cool of him to drag his cohorts Paul and Friman. I mean, unless they chose their sexually ascetic situations for noble purposes, they are the definition of "incel".
Incel seems to be the new “everyone I don’t like is a white supremacist!” Insult that doesn’t even make sense. Aren’t zoomers for the most part aren’t having sex as much as previous groups? Also funny that they use it as an insult even though they’re supposed to support LGBTQIA etc which includes Asexual people which are people that don’t have sex for whatever reason.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat invoking “community” sticks in my craw. This piece of shit has 0 friends, threw away his kid, and hates Milwaukee except when he can use its proximity to a Great Lake to climate scold. It’s also really *something* that he is seizing on threats to schools to strike a new note of self-righteousness.

IMG_1389.jpeg

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Pat invoking “community” sticks in my craw. This piece of shit has 0 friends, threw away his kid, and hates Milwaukee except when he can use its proximity to a Great Lake to climate scold. It’s also really *something* that he is seizing on threats to schools to strike a new note of self-righteousness.

View attachment 188986
Why would he need to make this distinction to the alleged perpetrator?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
These threats always get more serious when it's most convenient to Patrick. Who is panicking and escalating the situation right now? The guy who might lose his police lawsuit and his airbnb, the two things most important to him right now.
Welp, it happened. The secret service and DHS just called us on an encrypted line. Our stalkers communicated with Putin in our name and gave him the location of our strategic assets along the Ukraine border.

G

Pat should sue reddit

Stop.
If he sues Elon Musk I'm going to have a psychotic break.
I've been hanging on by a thread since the AirBnb reveal as it is.

Edit: which wouldn't even be as insane as his claim he's "exploring avenues" for suing the Norm McDonald estate.
I seriously never would've started Patposting in 2018 if I'd known this saga was going to turn out like this. I didn't know I was making a lifetime commitment to living on the edge of a complete mental collapse from delirious laughter every day till I drop dead.