• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well, funster?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
IMG_8268.jpeg

We know he skipped school, did drugs, has been in “a limo” (an Uber), gotten a dumb tattoo, sung karaoke, gotten a ticket, been arrested, gone ziplining, been on tv, been on a cruise, smoked, met a celeb (they were annoyed and weirded out by him), and been drunk.

We know he hasn’t had a one night stand, ridden a horse (there was a weight limit), or been skydiving (again, weight limit). I hope to heck he hasn’t gone skinny dipping.

Does Pat lore prove he has actually fired a gun? Reloading his Chinese Grock doesn’t count.

Where’s his piercing? Tongue, glans, or frenulum?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
View attachment 156755

We know he skipped school, did drugs, has been in “a limo” (an Uber), gotten a dumb tattoo, sung karaoke, gotten a ticket, been arrested, gone ziplining, been on tv, been on a cruise, smoked, met a celeb (they were annoyed and weirded out by him), and been drunk.

We know he hasn’t had a one night stand, ridden a horse (there was a weight limit), or been skydiving (again, weight limit). I hope to heck he hasn’t gone skinny dipping.

Does Pat lore prove he has actually fired a gun? Reloading his Chinese Grock doesn’t count.

Where’s his piercing? Tongue, glans, or frenulum?
Whoa, linger longer pal.

Patso has never done drugs.

Pat’s three are: drugs, piercing, skydiving.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Keep in mind Niki was a one night stand even though he married her
Its not a one night stand if you fuck again but Im sure pat wants to pretend it still was one because he thinks it makes him more manly. Seeing that pat has married everyone that has let him touch their pussy. Pat hasnt had a one night stand. He is a clingy possessive bitch.

1696515014818.png

1696515064871.png
1696515087351.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Its not a one night stand if you fuck again but Im sure pat wants to pretend it still was one because he thinks it makes him more manly. Seeing that pat has married everyone that has let him touch their pussy. Pat hasnt had a one night stand. He is a clingy possessive bitch.

View attachment 156789
View attachment 156790View attachment 156791
That 9/11 one is truly insane. What a fucking stretch there to tie the two together.

And again for the 10,000th time - who talks about their wife like this?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
That 9/11 one is truly insane. What a fucking stretch there to tie the two together.

And again for the 10,000th time - who talks about their wife like this?
Absolutely insane way to talk about your wife. I’d like to think that publicly calling the mother of your child an asshole 6+ years after the divorce is out of bounds, too—probably shouldn’t do that ever, but after so long?

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Absolutely insane way to talk about your wife. I’d like to think that publicly calling the mother of your child an asshole 6+ years after the divorce is out of bounds, too—probably shouldn’t do that ever, but after so long?
Pat is a tactless fool. Mentioning that once is an error in judgment but if a person keeps bringing it up then they're proud of it.

He's fascinating but not in any way close to the way he'd like to be.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 156789
View attachment 156790View attachment 156791
It’s not a “one night stand” if you know the person so well you wait in line to get a book signed for them IN HOPES they will eventually have sex with you. A true “one night stand” you shouldn’t be even able to remember their name.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
The idea that that list contains anything to brag about, or that those are life milestones makes me want to flush pig's head in a toilet, more even than usual. It's consoom product, teenager ideas of whats cool, pretend bullshit. Getting arrested was for a vile threat against his own child, not like he was thrashed by strike breakers. He married his thorazine poisoned "one night stand", and he got his bone broken by someone else, for some unknowable reason.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It’s not a “one night stand” if you know the person so well you wait in line to get a book signed for them IN HOPES they will eventually have sex with you. A true “one night stand” you shouldn’t be even able to remember their name.
Imagine queuing for sex. Now imagine queuing for sex... with Niki Robinson.

Welp... Pat is an absolute faggot.