Well boys, this is it ...

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I don't have any theories. Feeding it the shit that makes it grow: processed foods/sugar/etc.
Dont forget about keeping a fucking mini microwave directly next to your balls, wearing wireless head/earphones definetly doesnt help, nor does putting your phone directly up to your ear to talk(I always keep mine on speaker) and being around a multitude of people that all have mini microwaves on them. Theres absolutely nothing that can be done about that stuff other than actually dressing head to toe in psychotic seeming anti radiation shit lmao. But basically Youre totally right about sugar and processed foods. Cancer wasnt even a thing until electricity use started ramping up with the discovery of how to harness energy. You guys should read a book called "the electric rainbow". Its a very good read, and half the book is references lol its a huge book.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_104337_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_104337_Google.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 7

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Dont forget about keeping a fucking mini microwave directly next to your balls, wearing wireless head/earphones definetly doesnt help, nor does putting your phone directly up to your ear to talk(I always keep mine on speaker) and being around a multitude of people that all have mini microwaves on them. Theres absolutely nothing that can be done about that stuff other than actually dressing head to toe in psychotic seeming anti radiation shit lmao. But basically Youre totally right about sugar and processed foods. Cancer wasnt even a thing until electricity use started ramping up with the discovery of how to harness energy. You guys should read a book called "the electric rainbow". Its a very good read, and half the book is references lol its a huge book.

Good call, that shit is not to be overlooked either brotherman. I was talking to this one dork a few years back about something else and he brings up 5G and asks if I'm scared of that. I tell him I'm not really "scared" of anything as I'm not a punk bitch, but I haven't looked into it enough to know how bad it is but had heard some stories etc. Then he gets on his computer to go try to own me and of course pulls up that they're microwaves. Microwaves react with water, which is what most of our planet is made up of, it's in us, it's in the air/plants/animals/everything. I've heard of it killing bees/trees/giving people headaches to the point they took them out of school buildings. I haven't run the tests myself of course but logic would tell you it's not gonna be a good thing. I don't have a 5G phone and won't ever and my current phone I keep far away from me and if it's ever in my pockets it's very temporary. Of course speaker phone, no wireless fagbuds, etc.

Solar panels on your house...not doing that. I even had a couple of solar panel salespeople come over one time, and the chick was doing all the talking at first. Then I start saying I'm not interested and such, she asks why. I mention amongst other things, EMFs(which most of the solar people that come over have no idea what that is) and she didn't know about them so I'm explaining, then finally the silent dude chimes in, shows me his EMF reducing phone case, he's got a necklace, all this stuff lol. It was funny.

My buddy bought an EMF meter and went around his house and didn't go full Better Call Saul Michael McKean by any means, but went back to oldschool light bulbs, took out all the WIFI that he only turns on when my stupid kids are there, etc etc.

When I get my next house I'm going to, just for shits and gigs, cover the house with EMF blocking rocks/whatever/make it as much of a faraday cage as I can. Get rid of WIFI and put ethernet cables everywhere.

I love this painting from 100 years ago. I'm curious to know if this guy had any idea how much more applicable this would be today:

electricity cartoon power lines.jpeg

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Good call, that shit is not to be overlooked either brotherman. I was talking to this one dork a few years back about something else and he brings up 5G and asks if I'm scared of that. I tell him I'm not really "scared" of anything as I'm not a punk bitch, but I haven't looked into it enough to know how bad it is but had heard some stories etc. Then he gets on his computer to go try to own me and of course pulls up that they're microwaves. Microwaves react with water, which is what most of our planet is made up of, it's in us, it's in the air/plants/animals/everything. I've heard of it killing bees/trees/giving people headaches to the point they took them out of school buildings. I haven't run the tests myself of course but logic would tell you it's not gonna be a good thing. I don't have a 5G phone and won't ever and my current phone I keep far away from me and if it's ever in my pockets it's very temporary. Of course speaker phone, no wireless fagbuds, etc.

Solar panels on your house...not doing that. I even had a couple of solar panel salespeople come over one time, and the chick was doing all the talking at first. Then I start saying I'm not interested and such, she asks why. I mention amongst other things, EMFs(which most of the solar people that come over have no idea what that is) and she didn't know about them so I'm explaining, then finally the silent dude chimes in, shows me his EMF reducing phone case, he's got a necklace, all this stuff lol. It was funny.

My buddy bought an EMF meter and went around his house and didn't go full Better Call Saul Michael McKean by any means, but went back to oldschool light bulbs, took out all the WIFI that he only turns on when my stupid kids are there, etc etc.

When I get my next house I'm going to, just for shits and gigs, cover the house with EMF blocking rocks/whatever/make it as much of a faraday cage as I can. Get rid of WIFI and put ethernet cables everywhere.

I love this painting from 100 years ago. I'm curious to know if this guy had any idea how much more applicable this would be today:

View attachment 194873
All this so you can still die one day. That's not to say we shouldn't take reasonable precautions but how much longer are you going to live vs. the amount of time and effort you spend worrying over it?

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
All this so you can still die one day. That's not to say we shouldn't take reasonable precautions but how much longer are you going to live vs. the amount of time and effort you spend worrying over it?
I have heard of 3-4 people in the past couple months that just dropped dead despite being reasonably healthy people (they weren’t that close to me so I didn’t make a thread about it). Makes you think about the fat lards that live until they are 80 and the healthy athletes that drop dead in their 40s. Get your regular exercise and eat well but other than that just live your fawkin life and enjoy what you want because anyone can just drop dead for no reason

Say drop dead again

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I have heard of 3-4 people in the past couple months that just dropped dead despite being reasonably healthy people (they weren’t that close to me so I didn’t make a thread about it). Makes you think about the fat lards that live until they are 80 and the healthy athletes that drop dead in their 40s. Get your regular exercise and eat well but other than that just live your fawkin life and enjoy what you want because anyone can just drop dead for no reason

Say drop dead again
That's my philosophy on it. I eat reasonably well, work with my hands so I'm not completely sedentary, avoid obvious dangers and get on with life.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

All this what? Keeping my phone away takes no effort. Not drinking soda and eating garbage all day takes no effort. Not getting solar panels takes no effort. I get my phone when I need to make calls. I do my internet shit on a laptop. I'm not perfect at any of this, I still eat retard food and drink booze. Not as much as lots of folks but if I did get worried about my health I'd stop and do a bunch of rejiggering of my day to day routine. I live in a city, not a massive one, but big enough that our air isn't great and it's deserty so not a ton of trees. As far as doing work on my future house-I like doing projects, it's fun. Why not spend a week and a couple bucks extra just to see if it works? Plus it'll look cool/unique to other houses around.

I ain't stressed about shit. This stuff doesn't take any time. You can get Turmeric cheap anywhere. I don't see how having a plan to deal with your health is somehow seen as a stressful thing. Giving all your time and money to pieces of shit looking to profit off of your illness seems like a stressful thing to me.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

Say drop dead again

This is more or less my philosophy as well as far as I'm concerned. I'm not doing anything vastly different from most of you day to day, but if I got cancer I'd go the natural route before giving my life to a bunch of dickheads trying to take my last couple bucks so my kids don't get them.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I dont think the majority of what he said is over stepping into him being some kinda nutcase. Were not worrying about it like crazy,its already started and only going to get worse every few years with 6g then 7g and on. its common sense that we shoupdnt be carrying these fucking things on us at all times. Its just that everybody does it now so its completely overlooked and nobody knows who or what to blame for the insane spikes of cancer. But its 2 different things for sure at the very least.The insane amount of radiation were constantly being blasted with, and its also the absolutely sick disgusting shit they put into our "food" and "drinks" at the grocery store. Would you drink tap water? Because even our water is fucking disgusting and filled to the brim with fluoride. Also Fluoride makes you retarded.it is absolutely unnessecary in toothpaste if you are only eating a diet of meat. The sugar and disgusting shit in the food were eating is what causes our teeth to rot. Not a lack of brushing. Cavemen didnt all just die or have horrible teeth because they ate nothing but meat. They obviously thrived and were essentially killing our dna with all sorts of insane shit. When it comes to my phone i only take 3 precautions. 1. Phone always on speaker 2. Keep it out of my pockets as much as possible. And 3. Wether or not it actually works, I wear a shungite necklace. Bought it 3 years ago and have only taken it off maybe 6-7 times

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I dont think the majority of what he said is over stepping into him being some kinda nutcase. Were not worrying about it like crazy,its already started and only going to get worse every few years with 6g then 7g and on. its common sense that we shoupdnt be carrying these fucking things on us at all times. Its just that everybody does it now so its completely overlooked and nobody knows who or what to blame for the insane spikes of cancer. But its 2 different things for sure at the very least.The insane amount of radiation were constantly being blasted with, and its also the absolutely sick disgusting shit they put into our "food" and "drinks" at the grocery store. Would you drink tap water? Because even our water is fucking disgusting and filled to the brim with fluoride. Also Fluoride makes you retarded.it is absolutely unnessecary in toothpaste if you are only eating a diet of meat. The sugar and disgusting shit in the food were eating is what causes our teeth to rot. Not a lack of brushing. Cavemen didnt all just die or have horrible teeth because they ate nothing but meat. They obviously thrived and were essentially killing our dna with all sorts of insane shit. When it comes to my phone i only take 3 precautions. 1. Phone always on speaker 2. Keep it out of my pockets as much as possible. And 3. Wether or not it actually works, I wear a shungite necklace. Bought it 3 years ago and have only taken it off maybe 6-7 times

Another thing about our water is all the microplastics in all of it. Makes you a fag. Between that and flouride they are tryin to make us all into retarded fags. I've got a 6 filter reverse osmosis system for our drinking water with a remineralization stage at the end. I don't know if I would have bought one as early as I did, but the house I moved into had an old one and when I finally started looking at it, the filters hadn't been changed in years. I wound up just getting a whole new system, as RO removes good minerals from your water as well as bad shit, which is why you need it to be remineralized. This shit supposedly/HOPEFULLY removes the flouride and microplastics. This doesn't stress me out I don't mind changing filters here and there, they are easy to change. It's worth the little bit of effort and they don't cost that much. You can get an open box one on Amazon for for around $150 and put it in yourself it's easy. It's ran to my fridge water/ice maker as well as a dispenser at my sink. ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Another thing about our water is all the microplastics in all of it. Makes you a fag. Between that and flouride they are tryin to make us all into retarded fags. I've got a 6 filter reverse osmosis system for our drinking water with a remineralization stage at the end. I don't know if I would have bought one as early as I did, but the house I moved into had an old one and when I finally started looking at it, the filters hadn't been changed in years. I wound up just getting a whole new system, as RO removes good minerals from your water as well as bad shit, which is why you need it to be remineralized. This shit supposedly/HOPEFULLY removes the flouride and microplastics. This doesn't stress me out I don't mind changing filters here and there, they are easy to change. It's worth the little bit of effort and they don't cost that much. You can get an open box one on Amazon for for around $150 and put it in yourself it's easy. It's ran to my fridge water/ice maker as well as a dispenser at my sink. ANYONE CAN DO IT!
Definetly. Glad to hear you brought up reintroducing minerals, most people dont even think about that part

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
I'm no expert and I ain't the best at explaining that shit but if you want some books to read or something give me a day or so and I can point you in the direction of them. I don't really know how to explain it much differently other than not only it inhibits your bodies ability to fight the shit like it normally would properly-people are growing and killing cancer in their bodies all the time- it directly makes that shit grow. Not just cancer either, diabetes too. There was this dude at the farmers market a couple years ago who wasn't selling anything, just payed for the booth space and brought down a shitload of this mashed garlic he made that was just like mashed potatoes and was just telling everyone how he was fat as shit and diabetic and he cut out the garbage food and ate basically nothing but this garlic recipe for quite some time. He was normal weight and had gotten rid of his diabetes. My guitar guy who also worked on ZZ Tops guitars didn't really do anything extra other than cut out sugar and garbage and he lost a bunch of weight and cured his prostate cancer. My neighbor just got rid of her stomach cancer, albeit she was going in for monthly treatments as well but had been doing so over a year with nothing changing then started the guanabana tea and a couple months later it's totally gone. I don't get why more people aren't down to try just not drinking aspartame by the gallon daily for a couple months, or feel like paying attention to the fact that the countries that eat shitloads of turmeric do the best with cancer rates. I don't know anyone who has been going through the cancer treadmill motions that ever had their doctor tell them to stop eating McDonalds and drinking soda and/or eat better at least in addition to the shit they are doing. I get that it's a touchy subject for some folks but everyone in the world has had to deal with cancer in some way, myself included. Me pointing out that an industry that has demonstrated for years is only about making money shouldn't be that shocking or offensive to anyone. No ones happy to hear that anyone I know, or anyone, has cured their own shit and I'm a dick for mentioning it apparently. Meanwhile, I hate what cancer patients are going through (even the faggot assholes on here) and don't wish that shit on anybody and certainly hope whatever they are doing works for them even if I don't believe it's the best way and wouldn't do it myself.
I mean while I am completely on board while yes there are carcinogenic foods and activities there really isn't much evidence to support a diet curing cancer just because of the way cancer itself works. Once that cell mutation fuckery happens as a result of its instructions from DNA being an absolute prick I don't see how a dietary change to something like a "pure cum diet" would reprogram the DNA of the mutating cells because those cells are creating identical copies of themselves like all the losers on this board that keep creating alts... new account same fucking loser.
Again,

I 100 percent agree with diet does affect rates of cancer, but so does age so as many posters here have suggested just blow your brains out would be more effective of a cure or prevention than eating better. It also can help give the body the best fighting chance while undergoing a lot of the current treatments that's why there are diets that are designed to support maintaining a health body during chemotherapy and other treatments which is often why you see CA patients being referred to a CA nutritionists.

I have read some literature that suggests intermittent fasting, ketogenic diets, etc increase the effectiveness of things like chemotherapy. I think the fasting idea is generally sort of trying to activate the immune system to kick in to try to ban all these cancerous cells. I think there is also ideas that protein restricted diets can restrict some amino acid access by cancerous cells but again from my understanding thats just to reduce the rate of reproduction of the cancerous cells and I imagine also comes at the cost of other non cancerous cell needs.

As per the curing diabetes issue generally I would say that's generally for people can be classified as pre diabetic or at risk of developing either IDDM or IDDM. The entire point is that NIDDM can largely be controlled by diet or diet and something like metformin or other anti hyper glycemic drugs that are designed to help control glucose levels and restore the bodies insulin response. I may be oversimplifying here though as again another super complicated pathology as we are starting to understand now.

As per the whole diet cures cancer thing... Big Pharma is generally pretty evil but so are some of these big naturopathic companies... They have a vested interest in making money whether its snake oil or the real deal... I think thats a different conversation than the conversation of curing cancer through diet though.

also yes I am a fag for writing this out.