• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well boys...here we are

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Did they say anything about Gov. Jesse Ventura calling in? Asking for a friend.
Having a pest call as Ventura, then a pest at the bar asking “Wasn’t Jesse Ventura governor here or something?”, a minute later, would have been a great fucking bit. Would confuse and rattle them that you’re getting it mixed with Minnesota.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Im gonna bounce after this Sixers game. There is absolutely zero pussy here. Im supposed to link up with my cousin in Chicago tomorrow anyway.

Oh and hey Pat, I used my credit card.
What did you tip at? Andrew was at 50% and they still outed him to the pig. Also, I've been told that writing 'Patrick S Tomlinson has bitch tits' on the receipt is apparently a felony, so be careful.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Having a pest call as Ventura, then a pest at the bar asking “Wasn’t Jesse Ventura governor here or something?”, a minute later, would have been a great fucking bit. Would confuse and rattle them that you’re getting it mixed with Minnesota.
There is a pest that has a solid Ventura impression too.