• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welcome to the Tomlinson school of debating - Abortion edition

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m so glad that this is never ending. He really deserves the worst of everything. The worst wife, book sales, half house and treatment because his faggot ass has brought it completely on himself. He’s fat, too.
Same. I love that even after he realizes he can ignore us, his cunty attitude and general failure at everything outside of his “bird site” (we all know the Mewler Report, though) will always bring him misery and harassment.

The nerve of him to try and pontificate about birth rights is astounding. You weren’t even there for your own kid’s birth, shithead. Sit down and shut your trout mouth.

G

Same. I love that even after he realizes he can ignore us, his cunty attitude and general failure at everything outside of his “bird site” (we all know the Mewler Report, though) will always bring him misery and harassment.

The nerve of him to try and pontificate about birth rights is astounding. You weren’t even there for your own kid’s birth, shithead. Sit down and shut your trout mouth.
He’s a diseased narcissist is what it is. He’s learned absolutely nothing. I actually think he may have gotten worse in fact. Even Joe Matarese finally got it after a while. Congrats, you fat slob. You have less self awareness than a New Jersey grease head.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Reminder: Ugly Niki Robinson sees all of this and tacitly approves. There is strong reason to believe she tolerates this behavior because she is paid by the taxpayers of wisconsin to be retard Pat’s “caretaker”, reinforcing the speculation that theirs is a marriage of convenience and not of love, sexual interest, or affection.

Also Pat is fat and only getting fatter and uglier.
They literally had separate Thanksgivings. He hasn't said much about Christmas-

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat would abort his own daughter even though she is 8 years old if he could. Just because he knows it will hurt Ade the most.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve literally never seen him engage with someone by offering a different opinion based on facts, or defend his position based on anything real. It’s always “I’m right. You’re stupid. End of”

he knows he’s a retard because he wouldn’t debate Shapiro.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
He’s a diseased narcissist is what it is. He’s learned absolutely nothing. I actually think he may have gotten worse in fact. Even Joe Matarese finally got it after a while. Congrats, you fat slob. You have less self awareness than a New Jersey grease head.
He has definitely become worse. This is DLTIW in full force. When he can't double down anymore he'll triple down. It's comical watching him call other people mentally I'll.

Username

Forum Clout
"It's been over among adults for decades" he loses the argument right there. He really thinks he's some arbiter of truth even though he has a sub 100 iq. Childless twitter mongrels don't represent the general public you fat asshole
No child he said “it’s been over among
adults.” The general public don’t matter sweetie for they are children. Pat and the other adults(everyone who agrees with him) will decide what’s right and how the rest of us live. Unfortunately we don’t get to talk have opinions or vote because we’re fascists.

I’m sorry your so stupid.

Also I’m pretty sure it’s amongst adults you fat failure.