• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird shit on your bucket list

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Live somewhere with no niggers.
It is the American dream but a down side, I live such area and there are local hillbillies especially women that never worked or lived outside the county and never been exposed to living around Niggers and will argue that they are not bad and you are just a awful racist, the city version of these people are the ones saying how great it would be to have deer and wild hogs roaming your yard

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It is the American dream but a down side, I live such area and there are local hillbillies especially women that never worked or lived outside the county and never been exposed to living around Niggers and will argue that they are not bad and you are just a awful racist, the city version of these people are the ones saying how great it would be to have deer and wild hogs roaming your yard
I'll take hillbillies over niggers anyday.

It is always the ones with no nigger contact that love niggers the most.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Having worked in restaurants for decades, I can tell you, Patrick is not a special little customer. He's the annoying regular who thinks he's one of the elite customers, but in reality the staff just roll their eyes and deal with it. As far as other customers they get an ear full of false facts and political anecdotes. Plus you know he's rude to customers and staff alike.
He'd be one of those guys who also wants you to know he's on your side.

:image_9251:: "I'm not one of those customers. Yeah, I am here to get served by you but I understand your side of things. I've never worked in the business, or any business, but I'm a man of the people despite being better than you."

I don't personally want to fuck men, especially the mentally ill, I'll say with clothes on, he is one of the rare ones that pass.
She/her, stlaker child. I haven't seen a recent picture of Sue but I'd guess the 20's haven't been kind no matter how many hormones are taken.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
He'd be one of those guys who also wants you to know he's on your side.

:image_9251:: "I'm not one of those customers. Yeah, I am here to get served by you but I understand your side of things. I've never worked in the business, or any business, but I'm a man of the people despite being better than you."

She/her, stlaker child. I haven't seen a recent picture of Sue but I'd guess the 20's haven't been kind no matter how many hormones are taken.
Jazz looks like the fat demon in spawn now.
Bailey Jay also has a man gut
Blair White although still skinny has the body of a skinny man
I know far too many mentally ill men dammit