• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We should hook Niki up with Betsy

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
First of all, it's pronounced F-yukes. Hard U. Second, you may be my favorite science fiction author of all time and an all around big dicked boss, but if you make a joke like that about MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER Carol Vigoda-Fuchs ever again in front of all the fellas I'll stab you in the top of the hand with a plastic fork. It doesn't sound like much but it sure smarts.

But to answer your vulgar and unnecessary question, she does not. She did give me a wonderful grandson, Jamie. But to my knowledge, she prayed to God to send a baby and he was delivered by a stork swaddled in a blue blanket. He has my handsome earlobes.
Fuchs is the German surname for Fox. Just thought I’d mention that Mr Vigoda. Phil Fish should’ve been Chief of Police!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Christ almighty. This makes me almost feel bad for Brinton.
Oh, fuck that little satanic twink too. He probably wears a spider gag and a collar that says cumslut on it in all of his free time. Look at his eyes in any picture. They creep me the fuck out. They're almost entirely pupil like he's on fucking adrenachrome or some shit. The first time I saw a picture of the little sodomite I said he has the same eyes as the meth head guy from Die Antwoord.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Oh, fuck that little satanic twink too. He probably wears a spider gag and a collar that says cumslut on it in all of his free time. Look at his eyes in any picture. They creep me the fuck out. They're almost entirely pupil like he's on fucking adrenachrome or some shit. The first time I saw a picture of the little sodomite I said he has the same eyes as the meth head guy from Die Antwoord.
In my opinion, he always has the look on his face like he’s being violated. Must be that size 13 Butt Plug fox tail he allegedly stole from Betsy last time he was at home.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
First of all, it's pronounced F-yukes. Hard U. Second, you may be my favorite science fiction author of all time and an all around big dicked boss, but if you make a joke like that about MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER Carol Vigoda-Fuchs ever again in front of all the fellas I'll stab you in the top of the hand with a plastic fork. It doesn't sound like much but it sure smarts.

But to answer your vulgar and unnecessary question, she does not. She did give me a wonderful grandson, Jamie. But to my knowledge, she prayed to God to send a baby and he was delivered by a stork swaddled in a blue blanket. He has my handsome earlobes.
I didn't mean to offend, please forgive my presumption. I wouldn't want a legend of the stage and screen who was in a Batman movie angry with me. <3