• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We need to talk about the CQ ribs reactions

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I've suggested before that we have a shitload of them, down to really minor characters. Don't explain what they're supposed to be for and make their values random. Rib inflation will be neutralized.
Plus the Ron & Fez universe as well. Possibly a few from The Sopranos as well.
Edit: say as well again stupid.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
A Bob Kelly head for when someone is talking about tech or hyping something up so you can say "duuuuuuude you got your ______ boom"

Intern David for things extra jewy

A poker chip one for when you want to be a fawkin destroyer

A Krusty mask for when a user is on the ground picking up money

I can keep going :brothaman_sm:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
A Bob Kelly head for when someone is talking about tech or hyping something up so you can say "duuuuuuude you got your ______ boom"

Intern David for things extra jewy

A poker chip one for when you want to be a fawkin destroyer

A Krusty mask for when a user is on the ground picking up money

I can keep going :brothaman_sm:
Lady Di face for excessive drunk posting.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The ribs can be perceived as merely a like button, Col is for profoundly funny, witty or insightful comments. You get one because this issue needed to be given more scope and for the giving and taking line.

We're still waiting for the reply button to be replaced with an Opester emoji and have it say HOLDONHOLDONHOLDON!!! but whatever.

Now thank us for the col
You sure? I thought the CQ face was for skepticism / speculation

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I'm all for paying respects to the legend, but this seems asinine. Who aare these people who use the CQ reaction and what are they telling me? What am I saying to another member when I use the CQ ribs face?

I need to know what this is all about in order to properly communicate my feelings on the brothermen posts by assigning them emotional numbers. What's the score here? The Anthony face is a 0 neutral. Am I giving or taking here?
Look at this queer caring about the type of ribs he gets...

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
43E659BE-F665-48B0-842C-1A8D26BE680C.jpeg

Now i have to question wether or not some of you FUCKING SCUMMMMBAGS were using Hahaha Holee Shit to laugh at my joke or to make fun of me. Car crash me next time faggots. And this whole time i thought some of you were mothefucking me with the col emoji…