• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We need to talk about the CQ ribs reactions

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm all for paying respects to the legend, but this seems asinine. Who aare these people who use the CQ reaction and what are they telling me? What am I saying to another member when I use the CQ ribs face?

I need to know what this is all about in order to properly communicate my feelings on the brothermen posts by assigning them emotional numbers. What's the score here? The Anthony face is a 0 neutral. Am I giving or taking here?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
The ribs can be perceived as merely a like button, Col is for profoundly funny, witty or insightful comments. You get one because this issue needed to be given more scope and for the giving and taking line.

We're still waiting for the reply button to be replaced with an Opester emoji and have it say HOLDONHOLDONHOLDON!!! but whatever.

Now thank us for the col

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm all for paying respects to the legend, but this seems asinine. Who aare these people who use the CQ reaction and what are they telling me? What am I saying to another member when I use the CQ ribs face?

I need to know what this is all about in order to properly communicate my feelings on the brothermen posts by assigning them emotional numbers. What's the score here? The Anthony face is a 0 neutral. Am I giving or taking here?

It's worth +2 so it's like a mega-rib.

Not gonna col your OP for the bit.

DMAN

Forum Clout
You don't know?
They didn't tell you?

hqdefault.jpg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I use it as a "Hmm, interesting." Ribs is agree/good comment. I use haha holee shit when a comment really makes me laugh. I think a lot of people do this even though the original intention was fake laugh/ not funny. The haha holee shit evolved. Sure it doesn't add points but internet points are gay. I like that there are ambiguous reactions on a board full of autistic posters. It adds to the fun.

DMAN

Forum Clout
I use it as a "Hmm, interesting." Ribs is agree/good comment. I use haha holee shit when a comment really makes me laugh. I think a lot of people do this even though the original intention was fake laugh/ not funny. The haha holee shit evolved. Sure it doesn't add points but internet points are gay. I like that there are ambiguous reactions on a board full of autistic posters. It adds to the fun.
It's not so ambiguous when you know the score and are actively keeping Snake above me on the charts unfairly despite my years of service to your funny bone. That's cold.