• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We know its yours Pat, it has your name on it

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You should stop wallowing in your pathetic obsessions and try living sometime, atalker. Like me, Tweeting “wrong in every detail, atalker” to correct the record 700 times a week from beneath the safety of my cat hair blanket.

"Wrong, atalker. There has never been any cat hair on my pink blanky."

post four or five pictures of cats laying on the blanket

"Wrong in every detail as always, atalker. You are delusional."

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
Why and who wrote his name on his nerf gun? Was he taking it to show and tell and was afraid one if the cool kids might claim it? Was it for a no parents pizza party at a con? It even has his last initial so it doesn't get mixed up with all of the other Patricks' nerf guns. I'm dumbfounded as to what purpose it could possibly serve. This is literal pants shitting retard shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He just tweeted a picture of it comparing it to one of his other guns

View attachment 25112
He’s talking about the cop who grabbed her gun instead of a taser like he’s an expert. It was a split second action in a tense situation of a suspect trying to run from the cops. It was a mistake but here’s Pat playing armchair quarterback yet he has zero police training and has never been in any situation close to the one he’s taking about. Funny how this lazy loser is an expert on everything yet hasn’t had a job in over a decade and lives on a couch.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He’s talking about the cop who grabbed her gun instead of a taser like he’s an expert. It was a split second action in a tense situation of a suspect trying to run from the cops. It was a mistake but here’s Pat playing armchair quarterback yet he has zero police training and has never been in any situation close to the one he’s taking about. Funny how this lazy loser is an expert on everything yet hasn’t had a job in over a decade and lives on a couch.
yeah, that was a rough case. Despite my bias I don't think she meant to do it, she broke down crying instantly after saying she'd made a mistake... Obviously the cops around her started with the "it was justified blah blah blah", but I think she made a genuine mistake.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
yeah, that was a rough case. Despite my bias I don't think she meant to do it, she broke down crying instantly after saying she'd made a mistake... Obviously the cops around her started with the "it was justified blah blah blah", but I think she made a genuine mistake.
Plus it was a split second situation Pat has never been in but like the fat idiot he is he has to act like he’s an expert. She grabbed what she thought was her taser and pulled the trigger before even knowing it was a gun. There video footage that shows this but fat Pat has to explain something he knows nothing about. A cop would be the one to ask since they have experience, not a unemployed fat man.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Plus it was a split second situation Pat has never been in but like the fat idiot he is he has to act like he’s an expert. She grabbed what she thought was her taser and pulled the trigger before even knowing it was a gun. There video footage that shows this but fat Pat has to explain something he knows nothing about. A cop would be the one to ask since they have experience, not a unemployed fat man.
I was a cop, so I gotta say that's an awful mistake to live with, but usually that's why you don't wear your weapon and your taser remotely near each other. or even on the same side if possible. because you know in a situation it'll be a split second thing like it was here.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
We wouldn't be able to mock him for all of his toys if he had any custody of his daughter whatsoever. Fortunately for both us and Annabelle he's an irredeemable piece of shit that's also fat.

A couple months ago my chick was watching a Dateline or 20/20 about that House of Horrors where the crazy parents had a bunch of kids and neglected the shit out of them. The one with the distractingly hot daughter who saved the day. Anyway what fucked with my head was that the mom was in serious debt because she spent all this money on toys... for her. She'd buy all the newest toys for herself, and then if any of her dozen kids was caught playing with mommy's toys they'd get chained to their beds for a month.

I don't think Patrick is that insane (first time anyone's ever typed that) but it's really weird to think about if he'd been part of Annabelle's life, if he would have had some similar "rule" like that. No child, that's daddy's Nerf gun, see it has his name on it.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
A couple months ago my chick was watching a Dateline or 20/20 about that House of Horrors where the crazy parents had a bunch of kids and neglected the shit out of them. The one with the distractingly hot daughter who saved the day. Anyway what fucked with my head was that the mom was in serious debt because she spent all this money on toys... for her. She'd buy all the newest toys for herself, and then if any of her dozen kids was caught playing with mommy's toys they'd get chained to their beds for a month.

I don't think Patrick is that insane (first time anyone's ever typed that) but it's really weird to think about if he'd been part of Annabelle's life, if he would have had some similar "rule" like that. No child, that's daddy's Nerf gun, see it has his name on it.
If you can think of a terrible way to treat another human, someone somewhere has done it. I don't put ANYTHING past the Pig when it comes to the vile treatment of someone behind closed doors.