• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We know its yours Pat, it has your name on it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1645033026417.png

G

Nerf guns are fun? He’s almost 42. This man is a certified retard and Niki is his caregiver.
Nerf guns are fun. I have two of them in my place in the country. One belongs to my 8 year old son, the other to my 6 and a half year old one. I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd feel buying one for myself if I was childless. Luckily for Fat he seems to be incapable of feeling embarrassed about anything.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Nerf guns are fun. I have two of them in my place in the country. One belongs to my 8 year old son, the other to my 6 and a half year old one. I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd feel buying one for myself if I was childless. Luckily for Fat he seems to be incapable of feeling embarrassed about anything.
If he actually was a responsible father he would have a perfect excuse to have a few nerf guns lying around to play with his kid. Instead its just him annoying his wife and cats by shooting darts at them.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
If you had any balls you would confront Pat for a face to face discussion but you're too scared, wow machine gun bullets pretty cool

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Obviously I know. We have 'em at 'army surplus' shops over here too. I just liked the idea of him reading the comment & going-through the potential conversation infront of the mirror
A lot of states you can technically buy tracer rounds but the amount of hoops you have to jump through isnt worth it. They are considered an " explosive devise" so they are regulated pretty heavy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They’re fun if you’re playing with your kids, hes 41 and shooting it at a tv and probably his cat since his cat seems depressed