• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We deserve better

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
62a5e8c1f7f048f67aa3c0ac73ffeb47.png

This is exactly what I mean, she's writing essays without doing any work. I never spoke to Anna Merlin over the phone. What recordings could I post of myself talking to her if I never spoke to her on the phone, you fat cunt?

You want to have a conversation with me or do you want to speak to me by proxy through Elon musk?

You get literally everything wrong even when you're trying your best to be right. I'm just going to come out and say it, I think we could pull a better white girl than you.
Yeah, I don't really get who her audience is for these tweets. The only people who know anything about what she's talking about are us, and she's just completely full of shit. Maybe her dumb shit followers just like techy wordsalad horseshit?

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
I'll speak to you over the phone Jackie, I've been offering for months now

Why don't you repost this on your Elon Forums?
You have been saying people are scared to talk, but really you refuse to talk to them?

If you're doing a big documentree on us and exposing us, why would you not speak to the original funster?

You know the irony fat tits? If you knew where funster came from you would know why I'm not Josiah.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah, I don't really get who her audience is for these tweets. The only people who know anything about what she's talking about are us, and she's just completely full of shit. Maybe her dumb shit followers just like techy wordsalad horseshit?
I think everyone is fooled into thinking the audience these people reach. The reason these people have followers is not because they’re important figures but managed to hook onto the algorithms through random viral tweets that exposes them to unknowns who follow them for more tweets like those. Nobody wants to hear about some dumb fuck radio website. Maybe the first couple of tweets they were interested but after a while it becomes clear its not that big of an issue. Only the retard hanger ons end up becoming the ones vocally supporting these people in their efforts which inflates their perceived support ontop of their following count.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Most of us who are autistic enough know how retarded we sound explaining O&A to people outside of here.

Now imagine trying to explain here to them.

Now imagine trying to do that without even a real grasp on what O&A or this place is.

The biggest fault these people have is that even if their supporters agree with their moral objections they see through their campaigns because they inevitably lie or get shit wrong. So when they investigate for themselves and find out these people are confidently lying about the most basic shit why would they trust anything else they’re saying.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
One of her most vocal supporters is that Florida guy that got arrested for punching his brother. Someone on kiwifarms got him on the phone and mocked him for it, apparently he didn't want to start a family.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
One of her most vocal supporters is that Florida guy that got arrested for punching his brother. Someone on kiwifarms got him on the phone and mocked him for it, apparently he didn't want to start a family.
He also abused his dog. He’s a real piece of shit even by these people’s measure.

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpeg
    IMG_1192.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1193.jpeg
    IMG_1193.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1194.jpeg
    IMG_1194.jpeg
    715.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1195.jpeg
    IMG_1195.jpeg
    703.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1196.jpeg
    IMG_1196.jpeg
    711.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1197.jpeg
    747.5 KB · Views: 27

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I'll speak to you over the phone Jackie, I've been offering for months now

Why don't you repost this on your Elon Forums?
You have been saying people are scared to talk, but really you refuse to talk to them?

If you're doing a big documentree on us and exposing us, why would you not speak to the original funster?

You know the irony fat tits? If you knew where funster came from you would know why I'm not Josiah.
She has said MANY TIMES stlaker that she'll only do video interviews, so pay a top notch make up artist thats proficient with prosthetics(I'm sure Dan knows a guy) and make it happen. This will make for a brilliant SpaceEdge sophomore album, and reinvigorate your stlaker career. I'll DM the invoice, you're welcome, atalker.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He also abused his dog. He’s a real piece of shit even by these people’s measure.
Man, that was an annoying read. Starved and neglected his dog, refused to pay for any veterinary attention, then euthanized it. I don't even care if there is a mitigating context that the officers left out of the report, this cocksucker is a real jerk.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Man, that was an annoying read. Starved and neglected his dog, refused to pay for any veterinary attention, then euthanized it. I don't even care if there is a mitigating context that the officers left out of the report, this cocksucker is a real jerk.
Oh that's what I get for not reading the whole thing. Still, they killed the dog because its abuser said so. What a woild.