• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We are young

G

One of the most beautiful songs ever written ill turn this in a Kinks thread now IDGAF it’s my thread

[MEDIA=youtube]qwVJ7FWc4rQ[/MEDIA]
giphy (23).gif

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Sure.

Hey, he said this:

uhhh.jpg

Can you maybe copy paste a message from the aussie pedo defender who I decided to cut out of my life.

Never made a thread about it or mentioned it up until this point but I've said what I needed to say to him. He defends men cuddling with 9-year-old boys and calls me a pedo. Sorry but I get to block you if the only thing you provide is a boomia impression.

G

View attachment 99248

Can you maybe copy paste a message from the aussie pedo defender who I decided to cut out of my life.

Never made a thread about it or mentioned it up until this point but I've said what I needed to say to him. He defends men cuddling with 9-year-old boys and calls me a pedo. Sorry but I get to block you if the only thing you provide is a boomia impression.
Oopsie doodles. I didn't realize the block extended to quotes. Here you go.

Screenshot_20230304_000438_Chrome.jpg

Now you boys play nice.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Oopsie doodles. I didn't realize the block extended to quotes. Here you go.

View attachment 99249

Now you boys play nice.

Do we once again need to have this debate?

The moment I blocked you forever was the moment you said "even if Michael Jackson fucked kids, I don't care. MJ rules, Jenna Ortega sucks". I blocked Cakehorn and Patreeky for weeks simply because they took your side. I was disgusted, and yeah turns out wormkiller was a pedophile too.