• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW Redditors Turning On JK Rowling Amd Harry Potter Because She Believes That Women Don't Have Dicks?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
They posted the entire X men animated series on Netflix awhile back and I was blown away by the care they put into crafting those stories and characters, especially since kids are so retarded and can’t even fully appreciate it. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying things from your childhood.. I replay Final Fantasy 7 and 8 probably once every year or two on my PS1 and enjoy it every bit as much if not more than I did as a kid. But there’s a difference between enjoying something from your past and wanting to recapture or relive your childhood. It’s like millenials want to actually be children again.. but because they can’t de-age themselves they settle for swapping genders

Nostalgia is fine, until it gets to the point where it's infantilizing. Like, Bill Nye having a career again is the bad end. Our generation is so lost we want the science TV guy from elementary school back to explain the world.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’ve always found the Rowling rags to riches story bullshit. Single parent living in Scotland and unemployed yet she’s qualified to teach? I think she’s a middle class cunt who ended up slumming it in working class part of Edinburgh and thought she was in a third world country.
She stole half the shit from those books too.
Wizards are stupid anyways.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Millenials are so emotionally stunted and dissatisfied with their current lives that they have to cling to these nostalgic stories from their childhood out of pure self-hatred of the monstrosities they’ve grown into as adults. The superfudge analogy is actually perfect because those Judy Blume books were sort of the Harry Potter equivalent of the Gen Xers, yet you don’t see anyone from that generation obsessing over it. But Gen X was also not bombarded with poisonous Jew propaganda to the extent millenials were. I would almost feel bad for millenials if they weren’t so gay and insufferable

(Full disclosure I am also a millennial as I’m sure most of us are aside from Boomia)
I'm a Gen-X'er. Kind of the forgotten generation. Pretty used to being told to fuck off and doing things on our own.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I’ve always found the Rowling rags to riches story bullshit. Single parent living in Scotland and unemployed yet she’s qualified to teach? I think she’s a middle class cunt who ended up slumming it in working class part of Edinburgh and thought she was in a third world country.
She stole half the shit from those books too.
You have to grade women on a scale. If she only sucked 3 dicks to get published then it's the same as a guy starting his own publishing company to put his own books out.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I think the long and short of it is this: it really sucks that stunted faggot adults have commandeered children's media. Nobody got in heated arguments about Superfudge after puberty started.
I remember back in the early 00’s there was a live action/cgi Rocky and Bullwinkle movie. No one saw it and it was quickly forgotten. My Dad’s generation watched shit like that cartoon, but you know what they didn’t do as adults? They didn’t go on and on about how some stupid movie ruins their childhoods or some shit. My Dad likely didn’t even know it was a thing.

Patrick is a hefty one is my point.