• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Weird: The Al Yankovich Story (2022)

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off that you don't see how 11-year-old you were being a HUGE asshole.

First off, Weird Al was signing his DVD, maybe it was "overpriced" but that price included meeting and getting an autography from weird al.

you walk in, with some second-hand VHS that Weird Al saw 0 cents off of. then try and get him to sign it when you knew you didn't buy his DVD.

Do you think you were the only poor kid in the mall that day? don't you think some other kids with integrity said to himself "damn, i wanna get an autograph, but I don't wanna waste weird al's time"

so you met weird al for free, and then when he politely told you to 'fuck off cheap skate', you go on to hold a decades-long grudge

you were never a real fan,

you were a "me me me" selfish brat and weird al saw right thru your shit
Nah, he’s a kike faggot.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I know everyone loves this kike, but I once went to a dvd signing of his at FYE (For Your Entertainment record store) at Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana, California when I was 11 years old. I was a huge Weird Al fan and had already see him perform at the OC Fair once before. As I lined up to meet him outside the mall, there was a sign that read “Al will only sign a single copy of his new dvd purchased at this location”. Being a poor 11 year old, I showed up with a beat up vhs copy of UHF that I had bought used at a Vietnamese video rental place for $5, and no money for the overpriced dvd collection of his music videos. I waited for a long time in line (don’t remember how long) and when I went to hand it to him, his smile disappeared as soon as he saw it and immediately put it on the table and pushed it back towards me and looked at a security to move me along, which they did gently. No words, just a look to get rid of me. I understand that I was technically breaking the rules, but I was crestfallen and stopped being a fan that very moment. Fucking kike.

On a positive note. His wife, who was his gf at the time, was sitting next to him, and she was a fine looking Jewess. Now a grey-haired looking, sexless, dyke.

When all the Reddit fags start ball-washing him, I always wanna leave this comment, but I’m IP banned. Turning away a cute 11 year old fan. Not even Anthony would do that!
You deserved this for calling him a Jew.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Just watched this now. It just felt like an overextended sketch. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't funny either. I heard that Adam Driver was the second choice to play Weird Al and I think he would have been better.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Just watched this now. It just felt like an overextended sketch. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't funny either. I heard that Adam Driver was the second choice to play Weird Al and I think he would have been better.

I wouldn't have been able to watch it if that faggot was in it, so gonna have to disagree with you on that point. I laughed at shit in the first half, the end got too nuts