• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Weird: The Al Yankovich Story (2022)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I didn't hate it, but I can't say I liked it either. As @CuntFucker . would say it kinda blew.

Doing a Weird Al parody biopic movie is a great concept and it did have some moments that made me laugh. But about an hour in it really started to fucking drag. Some of the jokes just get repeated into the ground and then it starts to sort of forget that it's suppose to be a parody film at times as it gets a little too serious for the kind of movie it is. I was honestly pretty bored through most of the 2nd act. Daniel Radcliffe also just fucking sucks. Nothing about him felt like even for a parody film he was suppose to be Weird Al. Just acted like he was Harry Potter with a wig a mustache on. Thank god that Weird Al actually did his own signing for the movie.

It sucks it couldn't have leaned into the silliness as much as it did at times and was more over-the-top. That and get rid of Daniel Radcliffe it could've been an awesome movie. Walk Hard shits all over this as far as music biopic parodies go. Weird Al deserves better.

I give it a 4/10

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I think the idea was funnier than the actual thing. I tapped out about an hour in to be fair. The only time I laughed out loud was when Weird Al was the record producer and Will Forte was trashing Daniel Radcliffe as Weird Al. I just wanted UHF levels of silliness and I got reddit tier "humor" instead.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I think the idea was funnier than the actual thing. I tapped out about an hour in to be fair. The only time I laughed out loud was when Weird Al was the record producer and Will Forte was trashing Daniel Radcliffe as Weird Al. I just wanted UHF levels of silliness and I got reddit tier "humor" instead.
I agree. The idea was there, but the execution and lead casting was poor. If this had been done by a different production company than Funny or Die I could see it being great. Everything they do is shit that doesn't have any appeal beyond 13-20 year old frat boy types. It's the Barstool Sports of comedy

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I agree. The idea was there, but the execution and lead casting was poor. If this had been done by a different production company than Funny or Die I could see it being great. Everything they do is shit that doesn't have any appeal beyond 13-20 year old frat boy types. It's the Barstool Sports of comedy
They have a pussy joke in it and it felt so unlike Weird Al to have that in there. Funny or Die blows.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think that was the point. They pitched it specifically as Not being being a zucker Abrahams style parody and no one else they pitched it to got that. And weird al specifically wrote it as a satire of biopics where they went for tropes rather than telling anything like his actual story aside from a few "nuggets of truth" according to him. The kids underground polka party gave me a chuckle. But I agree walk hard is still the superior biopic comedy.

Where's Dewey?
"He's in the barn with Charles Manson. His music his horrible... but he's a really nice guy

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
i really liked it

im hoping it gets better upon reviewing, but im worried itll feel like a chore

time will tell

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I know everyone loves this kike, but I once went to a dvd signing of his at FYE (For Your Entertainment record store) at Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana, California when I was 11 years old. I was a huge Weird Al fan and had already see him perform at the OC Fair once before. As I lined up to meet him outside the mall, there was a sign that read “Al will only sign a single copy of his new dvd purchased at this location”. Being a poor 11 year old, I showed up with a beat up vhs copy of UHF that I had bought used at a Vietnamese video rental place for $5, and no money for the overpriced dvd collection of his music videos. I waited for a long time in line (don’t remember how long) and when I went to hand it to him, his smile disappeared as soon as he saw it and immediately put it on the table and pushed it back towards me and looked at a security to move me along, which they did gently. No words, just a look to get rid of me. I understand that I was technically breaking the rules, but I was crestfallen and stopped being a fan that very moment. Fucking kike.

On a positive note. His wife, who was his gf at the time, was sitting next to him, and she was a fine looking Jewess. Now a grey-haired looking, sexless, dyke.

When all the Reddit fags start ball-washing him, I always wanna leave this comment, but I’m IP banned. Turning away a cute 11 year old fan. Not even Anthony would do that!

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I know everyone loves this kike, but I once went to a dvd signing of his at FYE (For Your Entertainment record store) at Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana, California when I was 11 years old. I was a huge Weird Al fan and had already see him perform at the OC Fair once before. As I lined up to meet him outside the mall, there was a sign that read “Al will only sign a single copy of his new dvd purchased at this location”. Being a poor 11 year old, I showed up with a beat up vhs copy of UHF that I had bought used at a Vietnamese video rental place for $5, and no money for the overpriced dvd collection of his music videos. I waited for a long time in line (don’t remember how long) and when I went to hand it to him, his smile disappeared as soon as he saw it and immediately put it on the table and pushed it back towards me and looked at a security to move me along, which they did gently. No words, just a look to get rid of me. I understand that I was technically breaking the rules, but I was crestfallen and stopped being a fan that very moment. Fucking kike.

On a positive note. His wife, who was his gf at the time, was sitting next to him, and she was a fine looking Jewess. Now a grey-haired looking, sexless, dyke.

When all the Reddit fags start ball-washing him, I always wanna leave this comment, but I’m IP banned. Turning away a cute 11 year old fan. Not even Anthony would do that!
He really motherfucked you.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout

Never
:image_4764_lg:

EraGodless

Forum Clout

You know he's not Jewish, right? He grew up in a pretty religious Christian household.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout

I like to personally thank Weird Al for this laugh

Get a job you mallrat

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

jesus that is bruuuuutal what a dickhead(him not you). Also his wife and security wtf

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

you really should get back on reddit and post this everywhere. Use a free VPN or something

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout

The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off that you don't see how 11-year-old you were being a HUGE asshole.

First off, Weird Al was signing his DVD, maybe it was "overpriced" but that price included meeting and getting an autography from weird al.

you walk in, with some second-hand VHS that Weird Al saw 0 cents off of. then try and get him to sign it when you knew you didn't buy his DVD.

Do you think you were the only poor kid in the mall that day? don't you think some other kids with integrity said to himself "damn, i wanna get an autograph, but I don't wanna waste weird al's time"

so you met weird al for free, and then when he politely told you to 'fuck off cheap skate', you go on to hold a decades-long grudge

you were never a real fan,

you were a "me me me" selfish brat and weird al saw right thru your shit

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

This made me (more) depressed