• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched "The Whale"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I watched it. Didn't see why anyone thinks it's great. It's not a bad movie, just not great. The background of his family was interesting.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
The daughter character is so over the top evil it almost ruins the movie. Everybody else was grounded in reality but that girl was damn near parody.
Made you worry about him when he was alone with her towards the end. I liked that Tomlinsonesque suspense element of having the estranged daughter be a potential villain.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The daughter character is so over the top evil it almost ruins the movie. Everybody else was grounded in reality but that girl was damn near parody.
I found it heart breaking that he was so deluded into thinking she never wanted to hurt that poor kid. Read the writing on the wall, stupid.

G

I found it heart breaking that he was so deluded into thinking she never wanted to hurt that poor kid. Read the writing on the wall, stupid.
Wait, I thought she liked him? Do you think she really wanted to hurt him?