• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched "The Whale"

Forum Clout
Meh. It wasn't a superhero movie so that's good but I don't get the hype. My favorite part was when they showed him choking when eating a hoagie too fast and binge eating pizza two slices at a time. I was disappointed that they didn't spend more time showing him eat like a slob. I really wanted to see him eat a giant stack of pancakes or a foot-tall sandwich, that would've been funny; missed opportunity imo. Also the ending was gay. 3 out of 5 stars.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Meh. It wasn't a superhero movie so that's good but I don't get the hype. My favorite part was when they showed him choking when eating a hoagie too fast and binge eating pizza two slices at a time. I was disappointed that they didn't spend more time showing him eat like a slob. I really wanted to see him eat a giant stack of pancakes or a foot-tall sandwich, that would've been funny; missed opportunity imo. Also the ending was gay. 3 out of 5 stars.
He ... he fell on his daughter at the end, right?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
they showed him choking when eating a hoagie too fast and binge eating pizza two slices at a time.
fa3e0f1bd1cdf219f360da27a5662ed1.jpg

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It wasn't great. Most people specified Frasier and Frasier alone was why it was getting any praise.

View attachment 98100
Fraiser was great but even a performance like that isn't enough for a movie to hold your interest when it's about a fat fuck dying at home. And that movie definitely held my interest throughout.

Also: Say "amazing" more, fatso.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I knew a fat dude in high school that would order an entire pizza and then put two slices of pizza together and eat them like a sandwich. He'd demolish a large pie in like 15 minutes by himself.

Also he used to do a trick where he would "warm up" his ballsack and then pull it up far enough to reach his belly button.

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Would you say it’s a “six minute standing ovation” good?