• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It kind of ruled. The first half is great, the second felt a bit too long. Liked the non-verbal humor, disliked the verbal humor. They probably overdid it with da humanizing. The new premise was a smart move to get Arnold involved on his terms and Robert Patrick made a fun villain, still not all in with it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I thought you said you'd seen it already in the T1 thread?

Kind of hard to beat as a pure action movie imo. The effects till hold up pretty well 30+ years later and there's not really any part where it gets boring. The nuke scene is still easily the most faawkin brutal in any movie

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
I thought you said you'd seen it already in the T1 thread?

Kind of hard to beat as a pure action movie imo. The effects till hold up pretty well 30+ years later and there's not really any part where it gets boring. The nuke scene is still easily the most faawkin brutal in any movie

I've seen it on VHS as a kid.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Robert Patrick made that movie. That role could've easily sunk the whole thing by being too wacky, acting like an over the top tough guy, or whatever. Basically, what every Terminator thing that came after it did.
It's especially impressive when you saw him as David Scatino before. The guy should be in more good stuff.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
The director's cut is better, get to see Kyle come back in a dream and the ending int he future where Judgement Day never happened. Meant no shitty sequels would be possible.
The Director's Cut also shows T1000 malfunctioning before the climax. I always wondered when I was a kid why he stopped working all of a sudden the last time he was blown up, and those scenes explained it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The director's cut is better, get to see Kyle come back in a dream and the ending int he future where Judgement Day never happened. Meant no shitty sequels would be possible.
The Director's Cut also shows T1000 malfunctioning before the climax. I always wondered when I was a kid why he stopped working all of a sudden the last time he was blown up, and those scenes explained it.
Don't forget the triple-arm scene when the T-1000 is flying the helicopter. It's a blink-and-you-miss-it moment, but probably my favorite addition in the director's cut.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The movie was fun, but it bugged me that the whole point of a human terminator was so it could travel through time since only living organisms can time travel then movie 2 a glob of metal time travels
Also the Terminators could just time warp in a gun hidden in their stomach or even a mini-nuke or whatever and use it to blow up Sarah Connor. The Terminator also should have used explosives to kill Sarah or actually shot her point blank instead of across the entire nightclub like a retard with a giant laser sight. These movies fall apart rather quickly when you think about them too much. "The Terminator must have been running on Windows Vista" - Jim Chandler level joke.

I always hated how the Terminator fails to kill a woman and her kid across basically the entire franchise. Cameron did the same thing with the aliens in Aliens where they couldn't even kill a lone child. The Terminators are killing like waves of cops and soldiers. Aliens are killing scientists and Space Marines. But they can't kill little kids.