• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Election (1999)

G

It's very clear that both he and the male teacher who banged Tracy are sociopaths and maniacs. The main character knows that Tracy is going win class president easily, so he deliberately gets the jock to run for president just to mess with her, because he is upset she got his best friend fired for basically raping her. For no reason other than hating her because she was groomed and raped he tries to sabotage her running for president. And she knows it because she throws the predator teacher's firing in his face a few times subtly because she knows that the jock running for president is basically some revenge fantasy from her vindictive teacher.

And in the end she is successful in Washington. And he is still a bitter angry loser who is picking on first graders who just want to answer some stupid trivia question at the museum of natural history. Like when that little girl raises her hand and it reminds him of Tracy and he wants to kill her it shows he has completely lost it.
I can’t believe I typed out that interpretation. Of course Tracy is nuts considering the people she’s around.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Her saying, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! HARDER! didn't do it?

WWAWT original ending that was scrapped because of shitty test audiences?

That's a redemptive alternative ending that provides growth and closure for the two characters.

I prefer the ending they went with. It fits better with the mean-spirited tone of the overall movie. It's funny that the teacher remains bitter and resentful and sort of small-minded.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Love that film. Also enjoyed About Schmidt and Sideways. Haven't seen any of Payne's other movies. Gave the Descendants a miss because don't like Clooney in most things. He's smug.
You did right. I watched that and it stunk. George Clooney being all mopey about his dead wife cheating on him was annoying and didn't work because he's George Clooney and you know in real life he'd have a new bitch the next day. Also it's centered around this white family of long time owners of huge tracts of land in Hawaii who act like they are spiritually connected to the land their ancestors probably clubbed some coconut nigger to death for. Basically the least sympathetic people imaginable, then they spend the whole movie fighting over it. I wanted pearl harbor to happen again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The first movie left it like she was on her way to becoming a congresswoman or even senator one day. That was the whole point of the movie. That single-minded, driven, annoying assholes like her are destined to become "winners," in politics at least, whereas shitmunchers like Broderick's character are always stuck at the bottom eating shit.
yea seems basically like the path people like AOC took to where they are. they honestly believe they earned it when they just benefited from being in the right place at the right time and having the right face. Though i'd argue tracy is more the sociopath than the teachers. Like the above clip where she has a blank expression before walking on stage at graduation then puts on a smiling facade. Her mother did a number on her and she's already a pretty messed up person. Broderick's problem with her is that he's jealous, she's on her way to big things and he's just stuck there in the same place as a teacher and feels stagnant so he tries to sabotage her believing it's somehow good for her . The other teacher that banged her isn't either. Sure he fucked up, but he didn't rape her (yes statutory rape but not forceful). And it's implied Tracy enjoyed the attention and used him just as much as he used her. Which would make sense with her background (controlling mother, absent father). but then she tossed him aside once she was done with him. So in a way broderick was right about people like her not being able to "keep getting away with it", but deep down he wasn't doing it for the right reasons.

Last edited: