• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Avatar: The Way of Water (2022)

Forum Clout
Does anybody remember laughter ?

Thanks for the review friend. I shan't be seeing that piece of shit.
Just goes to show you that creativity is sparked by budgetary or technological limits. Art through adversity.
I mean, one guy gets a faulty mechanical shark and has to work around it = Jaws.
Another gets CGI = Deep Blue Sea.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I think the biggest problem is that it felt like exactly what it is: a middle. It’s not actually saying anything, it’s just setting up the pieces for the next derivative horseshit that will follow it. Nothing meaningful actually happens and he hints frustratingly and constantly at gay nonsense that will happen in later movies.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I got an eye thing where I can't see that real-3D shit, it just all comes across as blurry. 20/20 vision otherwise but I think my eye thing affects like 5% of the population.
You have to wear the 3D glasses for it to work, stupid.

funny-giggle.gif

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I liked the first one, saw it in IMAX 3d and it blew me the fuck away. I always felt 3d was a gimmick but avatar was insanely immersive. The second one was aggressively boring.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I've seen the first one twice and I remember nothing from it. I remember wanting to get into it because everyone told me how awesome it was and I just couldn't. People just like bright colors.
I seen the first one in the theater like twice cause I was trying to fuck this one stupid bitch. Man, 18 year old me was a fuckin chump.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I was a big fan of Avatar, but the second one had so many blue characters you couldn't tell them apart. Carmela Soprano was underused, I hope they use her more in the next movie. I agree, they've kind of ruined the Col Quarritch character. He was an unstoppable hate machine in the first one, but in this one it's a getting a bit old. The final action piece is fantastic though.

They skipped so much time though it doesn't make sense how the humans were able to survive. Who's making their food, gas, equipment etc? They sent the military home but military always come with engineers and cooks.