• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched an episode of Yellowstone

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
1883 is pretty good, but I think Yellowstone is better.
I grew up watching shows like The Rifleman and Gunsmoke with my grandma. I've probably read 500 or so Louie L'Amour/Zane Grey/Jake Logan novels in my lifetime. My family settled in Kansas in the early 1800's and fought Quantrill and the James-Younger gang during the Bleeding Kansas conflict. Real fucking Jayhawkers.
What I'm saying is I fucking love Westerns and I love Taylor Sheridan and I think you should check out Yellowstone.
Plus, there's this sweet moment where they fuck up a bunch of biker fags and I like to think it pissed off Joe.

Fuckin gay

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
1883 is pretty good, but I think Yellowstone is better.
I grew up watching shows like The Rifleman and Gunsmoke with my grandma. I've probably read 500 or so Louie L'Amour/Zane Grey/Jake Logan novels in my lifetime. My family settled in Kansas in the early 1800's and fought Quantrill and the James-Younger gang during the Bleeding Kansas conflict. Real fucking Jayhawkers.
What I'm saying is I fucking love Westerns and I love Taylor Sheridan and I think you should check out Yellowstone.
Plus, there's this sweet moment where they fuck up a bunch of biker fags and I like to think it pissed off Joe.

I stand with Rooster!

I do enjoy L'Amour's adventure (mostly non-western) short stories though.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
My wife and I lasted 10 minutes. We both cringed at corporate bad ass woman. This show is exactly like everything else out there. There's no reason to watch. I can tell you exactly what's going to happen in this show, it offers nothing