• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched an episode of Yellowstone

G

I watched the first two seasons.

Why did the writers think it would be a good idea to simply kill every ranch hand that wants to quit?

It's the craziest shit I've ever seen written into a show.

G

I love westerns, i like Taylor Sheridan’s work. Especially Hell or Highwater and Wind River. Probably won’t watch Yellowstone though. I just can’t muster up the patience required for these long running shows anymore.

Maybe i’ll start watching that new show 1883 though. Any brotherman watched that?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I checked out when the commercials were hokey soap opera girl shit where "every drum beat of the song is someone smashing something or having an emotional meltdown" moments that girls love for some reason. And, as expected my retarded gf is somehow into it.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I love westerns, i like Taylor Sheridan’s work. Especially Hell or Highwater and Wind River. Probably won’t watch Yellowstone though. I just can’t muster up the patience required for these long running shows anymore.

Maybe i’ll start watching that new show 1883 though. Any brotherman watched that?
1883 is pretty good, but I think Yellowstone is better.
I grew up watching shows like The Rifleman and Gunsmoke with my grandma. I've probably read 500 or so Louie L'Amour/Zane Grey/Jake Logan novels in my lifetime. My family settled in Kansas in the early 1800's and fought Quantrill and the James-Younger gang during the Bleeding Kansas conflict. Real fucking Jayhawkers.
What I'm saying is I fucking love Westerns and I love Taylor Sheridan and I think you should check out Yellowstone.
Plus, there's this sweet moment where they fuck up a bunch of biker fags and I like to think it pissed off Joe.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I grew up watching shows like The Rifleman and Gunsmoke with my grandma. I've probably read 500 or so Louie L'Amour/Zane Grey/Jake Logan novels in my lifetime. My family settled in Kansas in the early 1800's and fought Quantrill and the James-Younger gang during the Bleeding Kansas conflict. Real fucking Jayhawkers.
What I'm saying is I fucking love Westerns and I love Taylor Sheridan and I think you should check out Yellowstone.
Plus, there's this sweet moment where they fuck up a bunch of biker fags and I like to think it pissed off Joe.

I'm distantly related to the James brothers so from now on you and me are enemies.

All in with The Rifleman though. That's his wife he's blasting away in the intro. Al Bundy said that.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout

Those bikers should have killed them