• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was there ever a more overrated piece of garbage than this shitshow?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
>Twitter likes something
>It's shit

Many such cases.

I haven't seen Squid Game to be honest witcha, the concept is overused though. Some Korean stuff can be good though, i watched "I Saw The Devil" like a decade ago and enjoyed it, then of course redditors and twitter faggots started jerking off about it.

The Thai film "13 Beloved" is pretty good too, don't bother with the shitty American remake.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Kaiji is fun but man does it drag at times. I prefer the more mind gamey ones like Liar Game and Tomodachi Game.
I liked Liar Game, but it ended way too abruptly. Kaiji does have a tendency to kind of drag out scenarios, like the staircase helmet game, but binge reading kinda eliminates that problem. I would have gave up completely reading Kaiji on a weekly basis at those arcs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
One of my close friends made me watch this while I was staying at her house and having a mental breakdown. I was beginning to have financial problems at the time so it wasn't good escapism. I did like the part when my friend would have sex with me when her boyfriend went to work.
That turned around quickly. :colin_sm: