• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the original Lappening thread on the old forum?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I was aware of Pat from lurking on the old subreddit and I remember the Porsalin mini-documentary on him. Then I rediscovered the previous iteration of this forum somehow and was like "how could they possibly be fucking with this guy still?" Then I saw the Lappening thread and realized there was something special about him.

Everyone knew he was a cuck, but seeing images that capture the moment of him getting cucked is something else. It would be like finding pictures of J Edgar Hoover in a dress.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
That thread truly changed everything; visual proof of Rick being a cuck.

He must have been used to it by this point:

A21-E0-CC1-9-DF1-4785-9367-838-DA906-E7-A7.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
There's so much to unpack in the Lappening exhibit A photo but the thing that would really kill me if I was Fat is where Ade's hands are.
197f995ecb2bdd8a480aadff08644d6c.jpg

Jon Boy could have pulled her onto his lap against her will and she smiled because the dickhead behind the camera said "cheese!" but then her left hand would be behind his back and her right hanging limply by her side. If that had been the case, she'd probably still be with Porky Pat. Instead we see intimacy. No woman is putting her hands on a man's arms like that unless she has had or wishes to have his penis inside her. It's 99% certain that they had already had sex at this point. And look at Fat. So happy to be touching another man he forgot to put his shoes on. Grinning like a tard while another man is literally stealing his wife in front of his nose. It's just incredible that he claimed to be blindsided by her leaving him. Look what she's doing you spastic!
Look at the size of his arm ffs. You know this guy's got some fawkin girth

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Definitely a Top 5 event in the sub/forum history,
not sure if the exact order

- Bro joe on peoples court
- Kuhn kills child
- Anthony bites childlike “girlfriend”
- Lappening
- Fatty sues internet & loses, apostlegate
Ant being accused for the Nice attacks in the European news is in there somewhere,

g97gn0rhzqn21.jpg