• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the original Lappening thread on the old forum?

G

There's so much to unpack in the Lappening exhibit A photo but the thing that would really kill me if I was Fat is where Ade's hands are.
197f995ecb2bdd8a480aadff08644d6c.jpg

Jon Boy could have pulled her onto his lap against her will and she smiled because the dickhead behind the camera said "cheese!" but then her left hand would be behind his back and her right hanging limply by her side. If that had been the case, she'd probably still be with Porky Pat. Instead we see intimacy. No woman is putting her hands on a man's arms like that unless she has had or wishes to have his penis inside her. It's 99% certain that they had already had sex at this point. And look at Fat. So happy to be touching another man he forgot to put his shoes on. Grinning like a tard while another man is literally stealing his wife in front of his nose. It's just incredible that he claimed to be blindsided by her leaving him. Look what she's doing you spastic!

G

This is one of the all time greatest photographs. I still remember the 'holy shit' reaction everyone had when it was found. I'd literally kill myself if this happened to me
Don't know about kill myself but I'd definitely do my best to wipe any trace of myself off the internet if I got cucked that hard and that visibly. Stupid fat pig Patrick S Tomlinson chose to double down and increase his "exposure." What a fat idiot!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
If I remember it correctly, the thread was titled something like: 'Have we seen these?' And started with a link to the photo album with all the gencon pictures from the year the lappening happened. Then the lappening pic was found, and the thread quickly turned into a giant celebration, the photo was quickly put up on the front page of the entire forum.

It really was one of the all time greatest forum threads in the entire history of the internet. Makes me sad that the old forums went down.

G

Don't know about kill myself but I'd definitely do my best to wipe any trace of myself off the internet if I got cucked that hard and that visibly. Stupid fat pig Patrick S Tomlinson chose to double down and increase his "exposure." What a fat idiot!

He didn't because in his mind he was going to become a rich and famous sci-fi author and she was going to spend her life regretting her choice. Instead he's tilting at windmills for the better part of 3 years and $125k in debt.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This is one of the all time greatest photographs. I still remember the 'holy shit' reaction everyone had when it was found. I'd literally kill myself if this happened to me
Getting cucked by a friend and having him raise your daughter is bad enough but to have photographic evidence of it and to have those photos get discovered by a forum dedicated to mocking you is definitely suicide worthy.