• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Jill Nicolini just a beard for Anthony?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I know it's all well and fun to bash everyone that's been in that circle, but the truth is Jill really was the best he was ever going to get.

She made the move on HIM. He didn't have to do anything except reciprocate, and he'd have probably locked her in for life. Homosexuality notwithstanding, IF Anthony had any heterosexuality within him, losing that was inexcusable, because every girl before and after Jill was no prize (no offense, ladies).

I think the kids talk freaked him out. She wanted them and he didn't. And you know what, I'm glad the greasy goblin fucked it up - I don't want him having a kid. What does he know about parenting? He smoked crack with his mom and showered with his Dad. There's nothing in his poorly developed brain that would have told him to do the opposite of what his own family did. I think he'd have been even worse.

So he torpedoes the whole thing, goes on the air to try and look like a man's man but instead says potentially slanderous shit (heh) and makes the situation worse. Good radio? Sure. But that was really when the overcompensation of his "manliness" went crazy. It wasn't long after he was having the girls on his lap during the show.

Just take the pillow and bite it already, Ant.

G

This is the giveaway. She was Long Island trash that lucked into a good media career, loved drinking and spontaneous fun. Perfect match. Very cute very horny

Ant paid his dues with Ron Pearlman for a decade and life rewarded him with his perfect woman, but he was more interested in boys and children
Very cute? The fuck is wrong with you?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Very cute? The fuck is wrong with you?
Agreed. Melissa Stetten was the only whore he laid hands on who was actually attractive, and even then:

Nice posture, stupid.

1649860787448.png
1649860837081.png

Also, nice looking like a professional counter strike player, stupid