• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War with China is inevitable, child.

G

I wouldn't mind seeing what a Chinese dominated world would look like

No chink ever called me goyim
Ok, comrade. This fucking faggot spouts shit he’s sniffed off another dude’s asshole and pretends like he’s some profound thinker. He’s also a serial child murderer.

Edit: not you, Brooke. I mean The Milwaukee Anal Rapist. Loved you since The Blue Lagoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
you've never had to deal with chinese people for more than a few seconds, I can tell
They're like fucking ants- and they don't generally value human or animal life. They're devoid of original thoughts/creativity (much like Patrick). They stink and I don't like them. Oh yeah, their language is generally shrill gibberish and sonic AIDS.

and their overt racism would make even the most racist American blush.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
They're like fucking ants- and they don't generally value human or animal life. They're devoid of original thoughts/creativity (much like Patrick). They stink and I don't like them. Oh yeah, their language is generally shrill gibberish and sonic AIDS.

they really are a bit annoying

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout

Stingy with money and hell bent on world domination. Remind you of anyone?