• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War story with a mate

G

Yeah I don’t think it’s a strict as he makes it sound. I’ve been to Australia a few times and been drunk in bars with lots of other drunk people and no one was getting tossed. Maybe if you’re falling over and throwing up but they’re not throwing everyone out who is handling themselves.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
We do it here tbh, i used to work in nightclubs/bars in Newcastle. And if someone turns up absolutely shitfaced the bouncers wouldn't let them in. On the other hand, i've been in some working class pubs in rough areas and seen people doing lines off the tables in front of the bar staff lol.
Yeah i was in double bay last night at a club called Bedouin. So many cunts on molly and coke, staff didnt give a fuck. and the rsa’s were just looking at skirt. Fuckin club was pumpin tho and totally exceeding their venue limit.

It was great.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So do people just not get drunk in bars or is everyone good at faking it? I only got kicked out of a bar once and it was cause I drunkenly nodded off on a bar stool.
The only time I saw someone be refused service at this bar I used to go to was because this dude and his friend were visibily very fucked up and one was carrying a skateboard that was broken in half