• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Pig calls for the extermination of an entire people???

Forum Clout
Oinking-geopolitical? I swear Pat is like any run of the mill Murican, geopolitically speaking. His delivery is American af, the conservative, pro-Russia ones are just like Pat but opposite spectrum.

Patposters and Patrick Tomlinson have way more in common than differences. I am like an invader alien with superior tech, my presence will unite y'all. A mutual foe for all of you losers.

Log off.
I like you Boq, but your geopolitical takes are rambling conspiracies of wishful future Islamic world domination. Muslims are not super beings the vast majority I see in the rich Arabic countries are useless eaters dressed in dresses and rags, unable to turn a wrench and usually into sex with boys. Like the guy in Homeland, "I suck cock and I love it, yummy, yummy, yummy". They need people 3 generations removed from being prehistoric like Filipinos, Indians, Pakis, and Africans to do all their work. They don't build planes, supercomputers, or autos. I'd take the ingenuity of a Kansan farmboy or Missouri hunter with an 8th grade education over some sheikh from Arabia. "Thems are facts."

Sure we let the Jew run too much and sure you may not like the idea we have allowed degeneracy to run amok, but it'll only take one Hitler like figure to eradicate the kikes and useless welfare class for us to build an empire of a thousand years. The caliphate isn't happening, the bug people are not exceeding us, the street shitters will now be better. We're it, the top of the fucking food chain despite being loaded with processed food, bad left wing culture, and allowing too many 3rd world lowlifes in. The war for the better man by race is decided, a well trained, educated fit white man is the best man. Your Somali compatriots are weak bug eyed savages, I bounced some 89lb half starved ones head off a jail cell wall in Brampton like 15 years ago after I got arrested for a fight when he wouldn't stop being loud and acting like a gangster. His head sounded hollow and he needed to be carted out. Vurrry gratifying.

Ratchett it back a few notches, you were a patposter not that long ago, stop acting like laughing at him is some sign of cultural decay. Laughing at the number of unemployed shitskin muslim adult men wandering the streets of Scarborough would be funnier except they aren't worth the effort. Pat offers in English a great deal of humour. I enjoy mocking this creation of the worst of our culture. you can't do that with islamic people, or at least don't. Just some friendly advice, brotherman, you got lost.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Awful early for a multi thread. He really must be drinking for breakfast.

1707850222193.png
1707850236003.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Awful early for a multi thread. He really must be drinking for breakfast.

View attachment 182602View attachment 182603
It’s so annoying to these types claim Trump supporters are “cult like” and don’t believe anything they hear that makes trump look bad yet they do this with Biden. They are demanding CNN and MSNBC do their job and not say anything bad about Joe Biden. They really think the mainstream media is 100% right wing and even if they they report on the slightest thing that makes Biden look bad their are propaganda Nazis.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ugh, it’s only feb and these losers are already freaking out that WW3 will happen if Trump wins.

View attachment 182631
End the world? Armageddon? What an overdramatic woman. If trump wins Pat won’t live to see 2026, he already has aged horribly and looks like complete shit and this will end with a stroke / massive heart attack while angry tweeting.
1707852362659.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ugh, it’s only feb and these losers are already freaking out that WW3 will happen if Trump wins.

View attachment 182631
End the world? Armageddon? What an overdramatic woman. If trump wins Pat won’t live to see 2026, he already has aged horribly and looks like complete shit and this will end with a stroke / massive heart attack while angry tweeting.
The pig is already making fear pudding on his Twitter feed lol

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I like you Boq, but your geopolitical takes are rambling conspiracies of wishful future Islamic world domination. Muslims are not super beings the vast majority I see in the rich Arabic countries are useless eaters dressed in dresses and rags, unable to turn a wrench and usually into sex with boys. Like the guy in Homeland, "I suck cock and I love it, yummy, yummy, yummy". They need people 3 generations removed from being prehistoric like Filipinos, Indians, Pakis, and Africans to do all their work. They don't build planes, supercomputers, or autos. I'd take the ingenuity of a Kansan farmboy or Missouri hunter with an 8th grade education over some sheikh from Arabia. "Thems are facts."

Sure we let the Jew run too much and sure you may not like the idea we have allowed degeneracy to run amok, but it'll only take one Hitler like figure to eradicate the kikes and useless welfare class for us to build an empire of a thousand years. The caliphate isn't happening, the bug people are not exceeding us, the street shitters will now be better. We're it, the top of the fucking food chain despite being loaded with processed food, bad left wing culture, and allowing too many 3rd world lowlifes in. The war for the better man by race is decided, a well trained, educated fit white man is the best man. Your Somali compatriots are weak bug eyed savages, I bounced some 89lb half starved ones head off a jail cell wall in Brampton like 15 years ago after I got arrested for a fight when he wouldn't stop being loud and acting like a gangster. His head sounded hollow and he needed to be carted out. Vurrry gratifying.

Ratchett it back a few notches, you were a patposter not that long ago, stop acting like laughing at him is some sign of cultural decay. Laughing at the number of unemployed shitskin muslim adult men wandering the streets of Scarborough would be funnier except they aren't worth the effort. Pat offers in English a great deal of humour. I enjoy mocking this creation of the worst of our culture. you can't do that with islamic people, or at least don't. Just some friendly advice, brotherman, you got lost.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

He's the libtard version of conservatives immediately after 9/11 who wanted to nuke the entire Middle East out of existence, except he wants to do it to the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, including hypersonic nukes that cannot physically be stopped

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
He's fantastically dumb. A quick run through his social media shows he's too stupid to make intelligent arguments and defend the position on the fly. He hates Leslie because even though they likely fall similar politically but understands that politics is full of nuance. Pig can't go toe to toe with her so he spends the day with the other fatso threatening her with prison or whatever the fuck his wet brain barfs up.