• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Want to thank everyone that came down to the [Hooligan's] Christmas party... think everyone had a great time!!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I like how you guys try to paint Nikki as this long suffering wife, and not the female version of Pat that she clearly is.
Same. She’s vile and she props up Fatrick’s hateful life. I hate her and I delight in what a tacky, ugly old frump Fatso is turning her into. Nice wasted, fruitless life, stupid.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
What're the Del Arrozes doing ova dere?

imjur.jpg

G

11.12 was Saturday so I'm guessing college football?
Edit - he had 77 tweets that day, don't remember ever tweeting about CFB tho.
I tried looking for more pics from that day but couldnt find any.
Army/Navy football game on TV at Hooligan's and Patrick tweeting about it
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1469803309007519746?s=20[/URL]

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
so she fixed something that didn't need fixing? You're right it's nonsensical.

Lucky Rick, he found a girl without self-esteem. He's a conman... hateable as Nikki is I reckon she'd leave him if she got off the meds.
I think she’s too retarded / autistic to understand self esteem. She’s a trainable and Pat is a manipulative asshole.