Wall Street Pat is back - dumber than ever

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I believe Fords earnings either come out today or tomorrow and predictions are that their EV sales are doing poorly which could hurt the stock. Funny Pat never talks about when Ford has issues…
Probably wouldn’t be the case if Biden was the actual “first green President” like he said on the campaign trail. Our oil production is at an all time high and none of that “electric charging stations on every highway” shit has rolled out, at least not from what i’ve seen. So of course who the fuck would buy an EV. Let me get a more expensive car thats more expensive to fix that i can’t charge anywhere and have to install a charger in my home…but i get more miles per charge bro!! tax write offs!

But Patrick won’t talk about the fact that thats basically Bidens fault.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Probably wouldn’t be the case if Biden was the actual “first green President” like he said on the campaign trail. Our oil production is at an all time high and none of that “electric charging stations on every highway” shit has rolled out, at least not from what i’ve seen. So of course who the fuck would buy an EV. Let me get a more expensive car thats more expensive to fix that i can’t charge anywhere and have to install a charger in my home…but i get more miles per charge bro!! tax write offs!

But Patrick won’t talk about the fact that thats basically Bidens fault.
The only charging stations I’ve seen regularly are newly built or upgraded Wawa’s which aren’t even in 10 states (majority are in the northeast) I remember Chevy was offering to put a charge station in your home but you had to own a home with a garage (not helpful if you live in the city)

There’s a Biden rest area plaza in Delaware on 95 between Wilmington (his home) and Newark (University of Delaware where he went) and I don’t think that large area (has pumps, Starbucks, food court, etc) even has that many charging stations.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
The only charging stations I’ve seen regularly are newly built or upgraded Wawa’s which aren’t even in 10 states (majority are in the northeast) I remember Chevy was offering to put a charge station in your home but you had to own a home with a garage (not helpful if you live in the city)

There’s a Biden rest area plaza in Delaware on 95 between Wilmington (his home) and Newark (University of Delaware where he went) and I don’t think that large area (has pumps, Starbucks, food court, etc) even has that many charging stations.
No WaWas in new england, I made a thread on danforo asking

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think they only make electric trucks and SUVs. One of my inlaws has one and swears by it but he also watches all the marvel movies so...
Its great until the rear/bed gets damaged and it cost a fortune to replace because its one huge piece that goes all the way to the roof.

1714077326843.png

1714077202045.png

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Just for loffs I put about 7k into Tesla (unlike Pat, I just had 7k laying around) at $145 just before the earnings and made about $1300 off of it. I read the fawkin news and saw layoffs were going to happen as well as the new model. I just made more in a few days than Pat does off of renting the other half of the hovel for two weeks, haha holee shit. What a fat loser!

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Yes. We were visiting one night and a bunch of them put on a channel that just plays movie trailers. I'm still disgusted
That's nauseating. I flew back into the US once and they have those headrest screens you can watch stuff on. This dumbass in front of me watched the same 5 movie trailers for the entire flight. Didn't even try to change it. I thought he must've been retarded but it was a regular looking guy. What the hell is wrong with people?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Just for loffs I put about 7k into Tesla (unlike Pat, I just had 7k laying around) at $145 just before the earnings and made about $1300 off of it. I read the fawkin news and saw layoffs were going to happen as well as the new model. I just made more in a few days than Pat does off of renting the other half of the hovel for two weeks, haha holee shit. What a fat loser!
You wish buddy, 2 weeks earns pat 30k

TSLA is one of the most expensive stocks to buy contracts on. It's amazing how Rick is able to afford such contracts.

Also crazy, Rick surely sold his "short" before today's 10% spike. Rick is a billionaire trader who always knows when to trade the market. Guy is a fawking legend on the street.
He doesn't have money in stocks or options, he just roots for/against companies like he roots for sports teams.