• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Voting blue keeps democracy intact."

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
For all the talk I see about Republicans being Nazi fascists blah blah blah it’s always the democrats who shit on the idea of voting third party like it shouldn’t even be an option - even though third party was how Bill Clinton got elected. Of course it’s because they’re afraid of a third party splitting their vote but I’ve seen “vote blue” people completely lose their shit when someone wants to vote third party. I remember in 2008 a guy I worked with was bothering everyone in the office to vote for Obama (the staff was heavy democrat - it was a tv production company) and one guy said he was voting third party and this guy couldn’t handle that. He was trying to make him sound stupid for it and all and I stepped in and the guy can vote for whoever he wants -that’s his voting right.
When did you hand him the 60-lb dumbbells?

G

For all the talk I see about Republicans being Nazi fascists blah blah blah it’s always the democrats who shit on the idea of voting third party like it shouldn’t even be an option - even though third party was how Bill Clinton got elected. Of course it’s because they’re afraid of a third party splitting their vote but I’ve seen “vote blue” people completely lose their shit when someone wants to vote third party. I remember in 2008 a guy I worked with was bothering everyone in the office to vote for Obama (the staff was heavy democrat - it was a tv production company) and one guy said he was voting third party and this guy couldn’t handle that. He was trying to make him sound stupid for it and all and I stepped in and the guy can vote for whoever he wants -that’s his voting right.
It's also quite amazing that the US only really has two political parties. I can't think of a single other "developed" country where this is true.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's also quite amazing that the US only really has two political parties. I can't think of a single other "developed" country where this is true.
Not only that after Ross Perot split the republicans vote in 1992 they changed the rules to make sure a third party would never have a shot or even be allowed to debate. Most people that vote don’t even know who the third party person is unless they’ve been told by democrats the third party is an evil threat and Russian

G

what about UK? Japan has had only one party since WWII or so, think its close with Taiwan and Korea.

G

what about UK? Japan has had only one party since WWII or so, think its close with Taiwan and Korea.
I don't know anything about Japan. The UK isn't much better, but you can vote for several political parties, though only two have really ever won since WW2 (Tories and Labour.) In the 18th and 19th century it was just the Conservatives (Tories) and Liberal Party (Whigs.) The Liberal Party and Social Democrat Party merged to become the Lib Dems in I think the 1960s or 70s. Then you have the Greens, Scots Nats, Plyd Cymru (however you spell it) and some others. UK politics is a shambles too though

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
How many countries did Putin invade during trump’s term? How many during Obama? Biden? Russian brutality in Chechnya and Dagestan started during Clinton.

The 2008 war with Georgia was right before an election that Obama would obviously win. The most significant act of aggression during the real term of a R president was the cyber attacks on Estonia (maybe I’m forgetting something)

None of the above means anything really but you definitely can’t argue voting democrat stops Putin..unless you have a hildy/Patrick understanding of international politics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Belligerent fat Jews like Rob Reiner and Seth Rogan who just bark dumb shit about politics with total cockiness annoys the fuck out of me. Nigger is like 80. How do you still have the same political views as a 20 year old college girl?
My favorite is George Takei - who doesn’t stop bitching about growing up in an internment camp and all the awful things that went along with it yet votes democrat - the party that put him in an internment camp.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
My favorite is George Takei - who doesn’t stop bitching about growing up in an internment camp and all the awful things that went along with it yet votes democrat - the party that put him in an internment camp.
even shatner thinks hes an insufferable faggot.

also didnt takei talk about fucking 15 year olds on howard stern at some point? i bet hildy would know.