• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Voting blue keeps democracy intact."

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 1.24.38 PM.png

What the fuck does that even mean?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 160000

What the fuck does that even mean?
She’s off her meds again. Voting Blue Stops Putin? That doesn’t even make sense, Putin was in power when Obama was in office but he’s still there. Don’t forget “The 80s called” joke Obama told about Russia that people like Pat thought was the funniest and best thing ever.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Plenty of people already do vote bluely yet Trump and Putin are still around. Good job dumbing down your speech until it's untrue, stupid.
Im still surprised the phrase “Vote Blue No Matter Who” is said by many people without realizing it makes them sound like an uninformed and very stupid person. “Durrrrr thatperson has a D after their name, gotta vote for them!”

G

She like Fatrick is vying for a kushy mouthpiece/talking head job so bad, and like Fatrick she has major personality defects and skeletons in her closet that prevent her from obtaining such. She is however a fat smelly nigger, so she does have that over Fatso

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For all the talk I see about Republicans being Nazi fascists blah blah blah it’s always the democrats who shit on the idea of voting third party like it shouldn’t even be an option - even though third party was how Bill Clinton got elected. Of course it’s because they’re afraid of a third party splitting their vote but I’ve seen “vote blue” people completely lose their shit when someone wants to vote third party. I remember in 2008 a guy I worked with was bothering everyone in the office to vote for Obama (the staff was heavy democrat - it was a tv production company) and one guy said he was voting third party and this guy couldn’t handle that. He was trying to make him sound stupid for it and all and I stepped in and the guy can vote for whoever he wants -that’s his voting right.