• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vos won't shut the fuck up about Kanye.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Of course, but it's not just about the money for someone like him. His ego enjoyed the status of "billionaire." You know that because he never shut up about it. Again, not because of the money, but because of the relative rarity of it, especially as a self-made black man.
I gay decent feeling that he wasn’t really a billionaire anyways. For starters, I love his older music but he’s a bipolar maniac and those websites just make up numbers.

G

I gay decent feeling that he wasn’t really a billionaire anyways. For starters, I love his older music but he’s a bipolar maniac and those websites just make up numbers.
There aren't many people with billions liquid cash. Most billionaires, the majority of their net worth is tied up in equity, property and other assets. When they want to buy a yacht or whatever, their bank will happily lend them the money because they know they can afford the interest payments. Whatever the ins and outs of Kanye's finances, like you said, he'll be fine. Don't know much about the guy, but he dresses like shit and doesn't strike me as the type to want a yacht, private jet etc, just leases them.

G

surprisingly stupid take from you

you know that people go to college to read contracts, they are designed to be obtuse and confusing

if you pay someone to do a job, and they fuck you over, you didn’t pay them for a job. you got swindled.
I was half joking. Don't know the details about whether any lawyers screwed him or not. Having said that, I don't have a law degree, but have never signed a contract that I haven't read through myself even if it's taken hours.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I was half joking. Don't know the details about whether any lawyers screwed him or not. Having said that, I don't have a law degree, but have never signed a contract that I haven't read through myself even if it's taken hours.

If you hire someone to fix your car, and they steal your catalytic converter, you are saying it’s your own fault for not spending the hours it would take to have fixed it yourself

You aren’t wrong, but it’s just impractical

G

If you hire someone to fix your car, and they steal your catalytic converter, you are saying it’s your own fault for not spending the hours it would take to have fixed it yourself

You aren’t wrong, but it’s just impractical
Not really. Again, I'm not sure if any lawyers screwed him over. I was half making a jew joke/lazy black guy joke. But if you're dealing with a contract that involves a lot of money, sitting down with the lawyer for a few hours and going through it word by word and having him clear up any legalese you're not sure about (or doing it yourself and coming back to him with questions) is always a better idea than taking his word for everything. Obviously defer to them on general legal matters, but if it's my money at stake I want to know every detail.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Not really. Again, I'm not sure if any lawyers screwed him over. I was half making a jew joke/lazy black guy joke. But if you're dealing with a contract that involves a lot of money, sitting down with the lawyer for a few hours and going through it word by word and having him clear up any legalese you're not sure about (or doing it yourself and coming back to him with questions) is always a better idea than taking his word for everything. Obviously defer to them on general legal matters, but if it's my money at stake I want to know every detail.

that is so sexy of you to say

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
There aren't many people with billions liquid cash. Most billionaires, the majority of their net worth is tied up in equity, property and other assets. When they want to buy a yacht or whatever, their bank will happily lend them the money because they know they can afford the interest payments. Whatever the ins and outs of Kanye's finances, like you said, he'll be fine. Don't know much about the guy, but he dresses like shit and doesn't strike me as the type to want a yacht, private jet etc, just leases them.
Yes, I understand that because I’m a billionaire. But yeah haha I don't think he spends a crazy amount of money like Depp buying 30k worth of wine a month. He did buy and sell the house next to Kim’s which was a good bit.

Forum Clout
Jim Norton fucked his ex wife. Rich Vos is a cuck.

Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg