• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vos pisses off a bunch of 'Indigenous Canadians'

G

Shelly Lavallee, one of the women who was directly insulted by Vos, said in a statement to CBC News that she left the show feeling spiritually wounded.

"It should not be up to us to be prepared to toughen up our hearts and be equipped to laugh at the traumatic events," the Métis woman said in the statement. "Rumor's night club has an ethical responsibility to ensure that all people are safe from insensitive racial ambushes."
We need a culling. Not even trying to be edgy.

G

Shelly Lavallee, one of the women who was directly insulted by Vos, said in a statement to CBC News that she left the show feeling spiritually wounded.

We need a culling. Not even trying to be edgy.
I was about to post that fucking quote too. Made me sick. "We shouldn't have to hear jokes at comedy shows." Nah, cunt. You have a responsibility to shut your cocksucker when someone is performing. Canada is the gayest country on Earth. Fuck those sensitive, drunken tree-niggers.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was about to post that fucking quote too. Made me sick. "We shouldn't have to hear jokes at comedy shows." Nah, cunt. You have a responsibility to shut your cocksucker when someone is performing. Canada is the gayest country on Earth. Fuck those sensitive, drunken tree-niggers.
The scientific term for Canadian natives is “Snow Nigger”. Snow Monkeys can also be used. Thank you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
kmuh9bcub4r11.jpg

Forum Clout
Imagine that you decide to go to a rock club, and a band you're not familiar with called Cannibal Corpse is playing there. You stand there like a retard even though you don't like it, then after the show you start complaining that they were too loud and played songs you didn't care for. Then you say the rock club owed it to you to make sure you were entertained. People would think you were crazy, right?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"Why can't we be able to come out for a fun night out without our Indigeneity being brought up — without that being the centre of his jokes and attacks?" Lenaghan said. "To see my sisters and my relatives to be treated in this way, you get this sense of protection."

Wonder if this cunt is a professional victim...
They fucking all are when they're not busy smoking meth, stealing shit or raping their daughters.

The only thing I respect is that the ones around here do whatever the fuck they want on the rez and the cops have to call in the army to deal with them if they want anything done about it. There are so many wildly illegal businesses on that rez that stay open because no one can tell them shit.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
There was a quote from one of the women.

"Little kike man with teeth like great bear tell heap big joke about our people. Never since year of running antelopes have I been so offended."

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout