• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Violence chose me

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet pat doesn't even put away his clean clothes and just lives out of the basket. If I'm doing laundry I want to hang my shirts while they are warm. This is what happens when you are drunk everyday. He forgot he even did them. It's not ADHD when you forgot about them for 3 days. Just a lazy drunk that sucks at finishing what he started. Just like fatherhood.

G

Didn't this retard deny having ADHD?
"ADHD is trending. I've been "diagnosed" with ADHD since I was 12 years old. It's not a disorder.

The disorder exists in a society that bought the lie sitting motionlessly in cubicle farms 8-10 hour per day, 5-6 days per week, 50 weeks a year, is in any way natural or healthy."

-@stealthygeek

[URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1274812032433471490']5:10 PM · Jun 21, 2020[/URL]·

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Leaving clothes in the dryer for three days is a perfect example of why she left you Pat. It’s not cute or endearing, it’s nothing to do with ADHD, it’s your inability to function as an adult and your inherent disgusting slovenly nature.
Very true, she knew he would never grow up and be an adult and with a kid on the way she had to get out. He signed away his rights and the courts agreed since it was clear he could never financially support a child due to being lazy and selfish. She had to get him a job at her work which was a red flag but bringing a kid in the world with lazy Pat was the end. Pat likes people to think he’s some loveable “big kid” type when in reality he’s just an irresponsible adult that can’t even handle basic tasks at 41.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Things that didn't choose Fat - intelligence, good looks, an athletic physique, determination, willpower, a good nature; in fact just good genetics in general.
- A wife who does anything.

Honestly, this fat, dumpy bitch makes me fucking sick. My wife has her own career earning way more than these fat yokels will ever see and still manages to cook, clean, do laundry, take care of the kids, etc. Does Niki actually do anything at all? They really are made for each other. Two big, fat, disheveled, ugly wastes of oxygen.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
- A wife who does anything.

Honestly, this fat, dumpy bitch makes me fucking sick. My wife has her own career earning way more than these fat yokels will ever see and still manages to cook, clean, do laundry, take care of the kids, etc. Does Niki actually do anything at all? They really are made for each other. Two big, fat, disheveled, ugly wastes of oxygen.
Pat seems to eat alone most days and he almost never cooks for her unless it's a poorly grilled cheese. Absolutely bizarre relationship. For all the photos he posts he is usually alone unless he goes out of town. I bet most days their interactions are just in passing.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
bzDcBFA.png
That's not ADHD- like at all. That's just wetbrain. Patrick is a stupid useless fucking retard.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat seems to eat alone most days and he almost never cooks for her unless it's a poorly grilled cheese. Absolutely bizarre relationship. For all the photos he posts he is usually alone unless he goes out of town. I bet most days their interactions are just in passing.
That’s true. Even if they are running the caregiver scam @CarolMaxheinie suggested she’s committing additional fraud because she doesn’t do anything for him/the hovel.